Katt Williams

Quentin Tarantino Has No Business Using the N-Word

12/29/2012 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229_katt_williams_QT_videoIn between getting out of jail and getting in the middle of a parking lot brawl, Katt Williams took the time to talk to TMZ about "Django Unchained" ... and threatened to beat the crap out of Quentin Tarantino if he gets the chance.

Williams didn't voice his opinion in a polite way like Spike Lee did. First he threatened to punch QT in the face, then told us, "Quentin Tarantino thinks he can say the N-word. But I checked with all of Ni**adom and nobody knows where he got his pass from. I hope he didn't get it from Samuel L. Jackson and Jamie Foxx cause they aren't going to help you when I see you."

When our photog tried to compare QT to Steven Spielberg (who made "Amistad" in 1997), Katt shot back, "Quentin Tarantino is no Steven Spielberg. Steven Spielberg doesn't wanna be black, Quentin Tarantino thinks he is. So when he meets a real ni**a, we'll see if he is or not."

Quentin, you've been warned.

melanie

Dear BB NoT BB,

I have no objections given I do not know Mr. Tarintino's true intent; I have only questions. My question for you is- Do you want to call blacks monkeys?

melanie

Dear Enlightened:

How can you love yourself or anyone else if you don't love who you are, black?

melanie

This whole discussion is mute. The "N" word in both it's forms is currently being subplanted with the word ninja.

ra-d

well if Tarantino has no business using the N word then I guess Katt you have no business calling Mexicans wetbacks , talk about double standards

nav

He can say whatever he wants. I don't care if he says that word. If a black person can use it in everyday language than so can everyone else. I'm sick of the double standard people like this have.

Matt

Who is Cat Williams and why is he relevant?

Steve

I am so tired of black people with attitudes!! Do I hear the racist Al Sharpton here?

the truth

Matt is just another animal which a disenfranchised society made rich famous.

the truth

KATT I MEAN

the truth

The crazy thing is all everybody's comments are simply disregarded as mere racism too many black people refuse to step out of their own thought matrix and try to see how their own shortcomings perpetuate negative perception I honestly believe very few white people stereotypes and judge black people out of sufferance in skin color its a general difference in character but that reality eludes those who have a personal incentive to demean white people to excuse there own faults and reinforced there riggid beliefs and false sense of self understanding

melanie

Dearest Reader:

Great News!!! The International Council of N-words has voted to grant all access to N-words. Yes, you can now be an N-word too!!! This grants all access to words like nutty and nevermind.

~Nate's an N-word, Nancy's an N-word, wouldn't you want to be an N-word too~

This special announcement was brought to you by the N-word Not-So-Sane.

melanie

Dearest Reader:

Great News!!! The International Council of N-Words has voted to grant all the use of N-words. Yes dearest reader, you can now be an N-word too!!! This grants you access to names such as Nutty, Not-So-Sane, and Never-mind.

~Nate's an N-word, Nancy's an N-word, wouldn't you wanna be an N-word too~

This important announcement has been brought to you by the N-word Neverland.

:-)

melanie

Dear KS1111:

Maybe I haven't been fully attentive to the issue bemoaned by those with want and need of the N-word. Here's what I propose- Each time one of you wants to use the N-word, deposit a nickle in my account. I will then co-sign your N-word with my black card. LOL. This whole thing is so ridiculous it's hard not to poke fun at it.

melanie

Good News!!! Introducing N_G-3 . N_G-3 is the newest N-word with the fewest calories.

Definition/Meaning
N_G-3: one with whom others can personally relate.

Namaste my N_G-3's and good luck!

melanie

LOLOLOLOLOL, whewwwwww, ok, ok..no more N-word jokes.

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments