Katt Williams

Quentin Tarantino Has No Business Using the N-Word

12/29/2012 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229_katt_williams_QT_videoIn between getting out of jail and getting in the middle of a parking lot brawl, Katt Williams took the time to talk to TMZ about "Django Unchained" ... and threatened to beat the crap out of Quentin Tarantino if he gets the chance.

Williams didn't voice his opinion in a polite way like Spike Lee did. First he threatened to punch QT in the face, then told us, "Quentin Tarantino thinks he can say the N-word. But I checked with all of Ni**adom and nobody knows where he got his pass from. I hope he didn't get it from Samuel L. Jackson and Jamie Foxx cause they aren't going to help you when I see you."

When our photog tried to compare QT to Steven Spielberg (who made "Amistad" in 1997), Katt shot back, "Quentin Tarantino is no Steven Spielberg. Steven Spielberg doesn't wanna be black, Quentin Tarantino thinks he is. So when he meets a real ni**a, we'll see if he is or not."

Quentin, you've been warned.

TheMachine1

Some people have a chip on their shoulders and really get off when someone "offends" them.

Slnb73

No one get mad avout all the other movies** A Time to Kill said quite a bit. So did The Help.

myopinion

Katt you need to go sit down somewhere! I was with you until you said I will hit Q T...that is uncalled for...I see why you have been in so much trouble, choose your words wisely.

BillTampaBay

Personally I'm suffering an overdose of Katt Williams reports on TMZ. Are you guys so fixated with this slime ball that you can't find anything else to report on? Enough already!! TMZ may be contributing to his acts of stupidity which feed his need for attention.

Soap

Katt couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag!

Peter Popoff

He trying to hard to not be a sellout

whocares

really?this guy gives all n....s a bad name

EllisD4u2

Quentin will bitch slap him and he will run like the little B ! T C # N ! G G 3 R he is.

Katts Attorney

He took his lips off the crack pipe to make a ten second statement...big deal. And no one is afraid of a midget anyway

Az Heat

Hey Katt any time I hear or read a story about you I say to myself ”Damn that guy is a dumb N word”...How do you like me now! Haha

Windy Webb

Kat and spike who?

Larry

Funny because Django is another movie in a long line that are racist to white people.

Plot= every black character (except one) is noble and good, and every white character (except one -- named Dr. King, no less) is evil and racist

really! really?

Where the hell are the guys in white coats when you really need them? This guy needs a padded cell---STAT!

DerekH

Yall mutha****as got some dumb ass names and dumb as comments....

itsnoise