Katt Williams

Quentin Tarantino Has No Business Using the N-Word

12/29/2012 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229_katt_williams_QT_videoIn between getting out of jail and getting in the middle of a parking lot brawl, Katt Williams took the time to talk to TMZ about "Django Unchained" ... and threatened to beat the crap out of Quentin Tarantino if he gets the chance.

Williams didn't voice his opinion in a polite way like Spike Lee did. First he threatened to punch QT in the face, then told us, "Quentin Tarantino thinks he can say the N-word. But I checked with all of Ni**adom and nobody knows where he got his pass from. I hope he didn't get it from Samuel L. Jackson and Jamie Foxx cause they aren't going to help you when I see you."

When our photog tried to compare QT to Steven Spielberg (who made "Amistad" in 1997), Katt shot back, "Quentin Tarantino is no Steven Spielberg. Steven Spielberg doesn't wanna be black, Quentin Tarantino thinks he is. So when he meets a real ni**a, we'll see if he is or not."

Quentin, you've been warned.

jo

now here's the voice of reason. how did he possibly make time to comment about this???

Andy

CK Lewis says it best. Google 'CK Lewis N Word'.

Stephanie

If you can say the word then I can say the word regardless of what color I am. If it's a bad word then you stop saying it too. If you can't understand that then you are ignorant.

Derrick

As a Black man I resent this idiot's attempt at speaking for me. The day Katt Williams is a spokesperson for Black people I will kill myself.

KimTx

Um, maybe all of the crack has gotten to Katt. This movie is a period piece, guess what? They called us n-words back then dumbass! Surprise!! I'm black and I'm cool with it, however what I'm not cool with is this crackhead son-of-b*tch speaking on behalf of black people. We DON'T WANT YOU!! Tarantino for president!

TrixLaRue

OK....that that is Spike Lee and Katt Williams on board...who's next?

dasingleman

Katt Williams is hilarious. lmao. lol

Bad Dog

Be nice everyone. He is still upset he couldn't ride the rides at Disneyland. Darn those "you must be this high" signs

Dom

Smh...Katt is a great talent. i hope he gets the help he needs. thts 1st and foremost. I saw Django...i thought the film was awesome. We will neva b able to agree on the N word. im sry as a black woman i believe only we can say it...it is wht it is..deal wit it. We took it from white racists and turned it into a term of endearment. If u dnt like it...blaame it on ur red neck ancestors.

max1033

Kat is a moron, on his Lindsay Lohen spiral, Spike lee if a hypocrite. Both just just mad about the race card and that QT had a better idea than them. Someone always pulls a race cards... I almost said it, got your attention huh?

Stella

We can't cure stupid Kat and you have surpassed stupid at this point. Violence is all you have and that just won't work in this world. Get a clue.

Jay W.

Katt's handlers are the only ones who have prevented him from getting his skull beaten soft. He needs to stick to doing stand-up. He needs to quit instigating fights.

Sab

Who give a Rats Ass what Kat thinks dumb ass crack head

LISA

Well, he has a right to his opinion, and he was asked so ... I would say the physical threat was childish, but I think he was being serious. The stuff he was saying about his IQ and menza is true. Sometimes people that smart just snap.

melanie

This comment is in reference to no thread in particular. Should the mentally challenged be exploited? Should we laugh in the face of hardships experienced by the mentally challenged? Or, should we hold ourselves in part responsible for taking delight in the mentally challenged stumbling and falling. The next time their is a news alert concerning fatalities at the hands of a mentally challenged person, should we ask ourselves is we are part of the problem?