Suge Knight

Guy Claims Suge Ran Him Over, Blames Katt Williams

12/29/2012 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229_suge_victim_videoA guy who claims Suge Knight hit him with his car last night when he peeled out of a Hollywood parking lot could barely walk afterward ... and he blames Katt Williams for the whole thing.

As TMZ first reported, Suge and Katt were involved in a massive brawl last night outside of Eden nightclub in Hollywood. When the dust settled, Suge sped out of the parking lot and nearly ran over several people.

TMZ caught with up a guy who says he was hit by Suge ... and had the limp to prove it. The guy didn't seem upset with Suge, but he was PISSED OFF at Katt, telling us, "Katt Williams is a punk. You talk sh*t and run? You a punk ... You taking all that sh*t, and you talk about you all that, and you run? Because of you, I got hit by the car!"

The guy also says he wants Katt to pay his medical bills ... but we don't think he should wait by the phone.

DerekH

Ol dumb ass broke *****. And i aint being racist I'm black too. I know his momma taught him to look both ways before he cross.. Stop blaming *****s and stop hating...

pete shallac

I would be scared of Suge because he is truly bad ass but Katt?? Even his name sounds like a *****. He's obviously going to be getting his due any day now. I'm sure sooner then later and we'll all have a good laugh. This Katt fool is a clown, a dip****, a moron. I can't understand how he ever acquired any level of success.

C-rad

Suge still kickin' and T-Pac is gone?

redd82282

How the hell is katt responsible and sug was driving smh katt get away from sug save your life real talk smh

That Pop Life..yeah..

Hey Dude..mama did'nt raise no fool,right???ahaahahaahaahah....

kmw215

Your the punk for not suing the fool that hit you. Maybe "Suge Avery" should hit you again might knock some sense into ya slow a~~

Jae

All three of you are punks. I guess you are too scared to sue Suge Knight.

abby

Let them kill each other. I am sick of hearing about them.

BigBobbi

Katt is a douche...

Twiz

Seems kinda obvious to me that this dummy thinks Katt started the fight, he should pay. Isnt that how courts work in California? Lol

marymac

I wouldn't sue Suge either unless I wanted to die soon, lol

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Oh bitch if you that scared of Suge Knight suck it up and let it go! Ain't nobody else gonna pay your bills, Son.

Evie

He just scare to go after Suge Knight. So he act like the 'bi###" he s and join the Band Wagon and go after Katt! What a "lil girl" you are!

Tanya

Was it "Dummies Come Out At Night" Club Night?? You don't want to sue the guy who actually hit you with the vehicle but someone else who was not even in the vehicle. People are running around like a bunch of idiots. With that being said, I guess it was "Dummies Come Out At Night" club night

ECAINE

Suge, should be arrested and charged for hit and run!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2