Lindsay Lohan

I'm Staying HOME

on New Year's Eve

12/29/2012 12:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229-lindsay-lohan-tmzNO, IT'S NOT OPPOSITE DAY ... Lindsay Lohan will be one of the few people NOT getting sloshed this New Year's Eve ... telling friends she's choosing to stay in instead.

According to our sources, LiLo is hell-bent on starting the year off right -- and making a good impression on the judge hearing her case -- which means no parties, no clubs and definitely no drinking on the last night of 2012.

It's a far cry from her past NYE extravaganzas ... where LiLo got her party on at shin-digs all over the world, including St. Barts and Italy.

But this year, we're told LiLo's plans include a small, quiet dinner in London -- where's she's visiting -- and then it's straight back to the hotel before the ball drops to chill with family and friends.

And in other news ... pigs can fly.

1229-lindsay-lohan-gallery

GreyWolf

I thought this tramp was broke. How is she getting enough cash to fly to London?

jc

She just flew to London and hangin' out with good ol' Sam, to brushup on those carpet -muncher skills just incase she get an extended stay at the city jail.....LMAO!

Marvin

I see the bad moon arising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin'.
I see bad times today.

Don't go around tonight,
Well, it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Don't go around tonight,
Well, it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.
All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like we're in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.

Don't go around tonight,
Well, it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

Kelly

I just hope Linds gets another manicure before court. That chic has no moral compass. None! I hope she doesn't reproduce

Fluffy

Wow, she better make sure no one steals her purse with her passport and her last $10,000 in it.

fastdriver

LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....

Marvin

A long, long time ago
I can still remember how that music used to make me smile
And, I knew if I had my chance that I could make those people dance, and...
Maybe they'd be happy for a while
But, February made me shiver with every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep - I couldn't take one more step
I can't remember if I cried when I read about his widowed bride
Something touched me deep inside the day the music died

So, bye bye Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry
Them good ol' boys were drinking whiskey and rye, singing...
This'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die

Did you write the Book of Love and do you have faith in God, above?
If the Bible tells you so
Now, do you believe in Rock and Roll? Can music save your mortal soul? And...
Can you teach me how to dance real slow?
Well, I know that you're in love with him, 'cause I saw you dancing in the gym
You both kicked off your shoes - man, I dig those rhythm and blues
I was a lonely, teenage broncin' buck with a pink carnation and a pickup truck, but...
I knew I was out of luck the day the music died

I started singing, bye bye Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry
Them good ol' boys were drinking whiskey and rye, singing...
This'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die

Now, for ten years we've been on our own

fastdriver

It ABSOLUTELY amazes me that she can travel ALL OVER the world with NO money because all her accounts have been frozen by the government! I'd like to know her secret. Generous friends? Hidden money? Inquiring minds want to know!

Marvin

I think TMZ has a virus, hope U FEEL BETTER!!!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Its 2 AM in London, Blohan and Dina should just be sitting down to 'dinner'. . .

amyy555

Omg....listen skank..ONE night in changes nothing. Lol! Of course u cant afford to go out anyhow. So just go hang with your fellow coke head mother and "stay in" this new yrs eve. What a joke!

steak man

She is not going out because she invited her friends who will bring over all the vodka and drugs to her house. Party on Lindsey!

Vinsetta

She's nauseating to everyone who's level headed except for a select group of fvckups. The few on here and men in the middle east. I bet her current Q score is off the charts negative.

Vallynn

I don't get it. She's too broke for therapy, her rent, and taxes... Yet she can jet off to London, (no doubt not in coach) and spend New Years Eve in an expensive hotel? Selling that coat alone could pay for therapy. She's very frustrating to read about.

Karma

Oh sweet baby geezus you and I all know she is staying in on New Years Eve because chances are her Attorney is already smoozing and kissing the newest judges booty so that we as regular citizens who know she is a danger to others and herself think she should be locked up for a long time. Guess what! The judge is being glamoured by her and her attorney so that she will get a tap on the wrist and released. I have never seen a more weak judicial system when it comes to celebrities than in California. SMH