Lindsay Lohan

I'm Staying HOME

on New Year's Eve

12/29/2012 12:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229-lindsay-lohan-tmzNO, IT'S NOT OPPOSITE DAY ... Lindsay Lohan will be one of the few people NOT getting sloshed this New Year's Eve ... telling friends she's choosing to stay in instead.

According to our sources, LiLo is hell-bent on starting the year off right -- and making a good impression on the judge hearing her case -- which means no parties, no clubs and definitely no drinking on the last night of 2012.

It's a far cry from her past NYE extravaganzas ... where LiLo got her party on at shin-digs all over the world, including St. Barts and Italy.

But this year, we're told LiLo's plans include a small, quiet dinner in London -- where's she's visiting -- and then it's straight back to the hotel before the ball drops to chill with family and friends.

And in other news ... pigs can fly.

1229-lindsay-lohan-gallery

Its Nikki Bitches

The party gets bigger, Dina is pimping out both her daughters cause Ali is with them.

Heres a pic in front of the Hotel and thats Ali. Same boots as Christmas picture and you can tell by the nose.

Grandma Cracker

Princess is 'prolly' tromping around speaking with an English accent. Borderlines will do that you know.

Abe

She can stay home tied to her couch, but she still deserves to go to jail for a long time for violating her parole. Take my advice, Lins, go out on New Year's Eve, have a crapload of fun. It may be your last chance for a long, long time.

Danielle

Oh puleeeasseee, out here in Vegas that's a cash night for celebrities making appearances, damnn even kim kartrashian will be at LAVO and shes nothing..lindsay didn't get offered anything.

Kàt

well you can fool some people some of the time...............
Does anyone really care anymore? She has proven herself to be a train wreck. We're just all waiting for the crash and burn scene. It's coming, and you know it is.

TrueThat

I'd stay home too on New Years Eve if Charlie Sheen gave me 100k, I mean why would I want people to see how much fairy dust I'd be doing if I can just do it at my own home.

Laura

If her staying in on New Year's Eve is to impress the Judge--forget it. That ship has sailed--too late.

Sean

So she can OD at home this year.

Dammit, why can't she die before midnight? I need the points to win my dead pool. Maybe Ali can come through. She is worth 10 more points.

Miamimimi

"Funny" that she once again fled to Europe right before a court date.

She will by now be staging a break-in at the hotel so that her passport and her purse with the unlimited $ 10,000 will vanish on January 6th and she can tell the judge she cannot fly back in time.

"Honestly, your honour, why does this always happen to me? It is an international conspracy. Yoy see what a big star I am? A star like me can never be the villain and should most definately not be sent to prison. That is what my reps Smirnoff, Walker & Daniels said anyways."

gucci77

Ur rite party n da room

DogsRule

HA, i'll believe that when I see it!

Majestik

So when the clock strikes Midnight is LIHO pulling the fire alarm and claiming the John attacked her?

Vinsetta

Maybe some animal rights activist will spray paint that coat.

cherry

Lol yeah there's already pics of her in London, over on ONTD. I guess she got over Max or whoever calling her a groupie...

Sandy

Never going to happen. There will be a Lindsay story on New years day and of course it won't be her fault