Charlie Sheen

Drops Homophobic Slur

12/30/2012 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

123012_sheenCharlie Sheen
hosted the splashy opening of his bar at the hippest hotel in Cabo -- El Ganzo -- and it was all fun and games until Charlie hurled a homophobic slur at the audience.

Charlie was introducing several musical acts at the event this weekend, including Slash, who performed for the crowd ... which included the likes of L.A. mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Dr. Robert Huizenga from "The Biggest Loser." Up to that point, Charlie was the man of the party -- kissing girls, shaking hands, taking pics with everyone.

But during the intro, for some inexplicable reason, he yelled, "How we doing? ... Lying bunch of f**got a**holes, how we doing?"

Charlie, who is a partner in the bar, tells TMZ two things:

1.  "I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologize if I offended anyone."

2.  "I meant to say maggot but I have a lisp."

So we gotta ask ...

1230-charlie-sheen-Antonio-Villaraigosa-twitter
update_bar
Interesting ... Mayor Villaraigosa is mum, his rep says they have "no comment."

kuality79

Who gives a ****!

Terry and Mandy

When is this drunken, drugged out has-been going to stop being news? We don't care. Charlie could disappear off the face of the earth and I wouldn't care. The media keeps giving him coverage for his rants and raves. Enough. Make Charlie a persona non grata!

Rabbit

He "suddenly" has a lisp? He never had one before. Lying scurvy bottom feeder. He's already proven he's no good. Why do people still believe him?

Horace Mann

I had a PE teacher back in the early 80's that said in class, "Did you guys ever notice that there are no colored ***s." So what's the problem: Some folks have decided to openly sin against God (an 'obamanation' in the Bible). People have gotten so thin skinned - like the white trash and blacks in the 60-70's with, "What did you say about my mama?" The answer is who cares and walk away - not yelling and shooting and out of control trouble - these animals need to straighten up in more ways than one.

J.E.B.

Maybe Lindsay Lohan should send HIM $100,000.

notrubc

Do you have control over what you say when your drunk?I sure didn,t when i was drinking so if he was not drunk the real question would he say it any other time if he was sober chances are he would never say it when your drunk and have a little of that false courage nothing is ruled out so the answer to this whole thing if you say thing whne your only drunk maybe you shouldnt drink sounds like a sign post to me

tom slick

Let the ***GOT do his stuff..GAY has NOTHING to do with QUEER...STOP using it like the N word! They are SO PROUD to be QUEER why worry about it..they are Queers, ***s, Homo,s, butt Pitites and so on..ACCEPT it and Laugh..I LOVE queer jokes..right up ther with Kentuckian Jokes, did it all my life..I wont stop just as NO one stopped using the N word...they will LIVE forever!!!

Lynda

Funny!!!! since when is ***got a bleep word?

Lynda

Funny!!! and since when is "***got" a slur word?

deanna

Charlie Sheen is an immoral, classless idiot. Why the public gives him the time of day is a mystery. Because he has some celebrity he is, apparently, given a pass for all of his misdeeds, and so he continues with his crass behavior.

HELLRAISER

He does say maggots alot in real life. Could've been that he seen a couple pillowbiters in the crowd just as he said it.

tewyler

Who cares?

debby allison

we are losing our freedom of speech, in this country we are suppose to be able to say what we want, but as of late we can only say things that are politically correct.

What we do say has the power to hurt people, so one has to own their words, and the back lash that follows. Sorry Carlie!

bunny

Gays need to get over it, the world isn't pc deal with it, crybabys!

ThaLunatik

- I'm gay.
- He's lying when he said he intended to say "maggot."
- What he said isn't offensive.