Danny Trejo

'Machete' Star Drops $550K

on Mission Hills Party Pad

12/30/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Celebrity Homes

1228_danny_trejo_house_launch
Danny Trejo must throw one helluva party -- 'cause he dropped $550K on a new pad in the San Fernando Valley ... and no joke, the place is set up for the ultimate blowout.  Ok, maybe a little joke.

The "Machete" star's new 3,150 sq. ft. house features all the classics -- 4 bedrooms, 5 baths and a big backyard -- but that's really just where the fun begins.

Billiard room? Check. Pool and jacuzzi? Of course. Family room with its own wet bar? Yup, it's got one of those too.

And for the pièce de résistance (ok, maybe we overstate) -- the pad's got not one ... not two ... but THREE fireplaces -- just in case the 68-year-old actor wants to take each of his partygoers on a trip to s'mores country.

Looks like all those dozens of roles the last decade have finally paid off.

ragu4u

He's really one of the nicest men in sho biz. Behind the tough exterior is a heart of gold. Ask anyone out there. On a related note.....I was totally surprised when I called for a roofer to give me a bid to re-roof my home. When Danny Trejo arrived to give me the bid I was flabberghasted. This guy's name was Victor but he was the exact double of Mr. Trejo down to the pony tail, tats, gruff voice and rugged skin. He used to build homes in L.A. and was always being mistook for the star.
Some guys have all the luck.

GardeniaRose

Ever think that maybe he's buying it for someone else? Or maybe he's just a modest guy who doesn't need bull**** excess.

rex

go danny, all the hard work is paying off!!

Phishie from Philly

His neighbors are going to love him. Couldn't he clean up a little? If Trejo is seen outside his neighbors may think he's a landscaper.
Phishie from Philly

latestdiets.net

cool guy....and he really knows makeup well. good luck danny boy. the pipes, the pipes they are calling.

Nvts

Go Danny. He actually bought a house he can use. Unlike the $8.4 million dollar mansions these other buffoon celebrities purchase.

HelloDerps

Not understanding why the author is mocking Danny Trejo for being "modest."

KicksandGiggles

Over half a million? Maybe its the inside that counts.

MainMan

Is it not apparent that TMZ is busting on Danny Trejo? Any discussions about the merits or price of this home, or about what kind of person Danny Trejo is, are totally beside the point and totally irrelevant.

For whatever reason, TMZ finds this amusing. It must be some kind of inside joke, or some kind of cautionary warning to other Hollywood actors about managing their money. I don't really get it, but I suppose that's just me.

RedStyx

I'm wondering how he got a house that big for that price..... I live in the valley and that seems dirt cheap. Btw, Trejo is a demigod around parts of the valley. They painted a mural of him on the side of a building.... think I saw it on Van Nuys Blvd in Pacoima. I always liked him, no idea he was 68 though.....

static

Seems smart to me, I don't think he's going to end up living in a van on Crenshaw.

Sierrrasmomme

Really TMZ, you usually show luxurious million dollar houses. Is this a some sort of joke?

Edith

For the house??? You can get a masion here

buzz kill

Big Spender.

Sassy

Love Danny Trejo. Thought he was only in his 50s, though. Keep doing your thing, Mr. Trejo!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments