Danny Trejo

'Machete' Star Drops $550K

on Mission Hills Party Pad

12/30/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Celebrity Homes

1228_danny_trejo_house_launch
Danny Trejo must throw one helluva party -- 'cause he dropped $550K on a new pad in the San Fernando Valley ... and no joke, the place is set up for the ultimate blowout.  Ok, maybe a little joke.

The "Machete" star's new 3,150 sq. ft. house features all the classics -- 4 bedrooms, 5 baths and a big backyard -- but that's really just where the fun begins.

Billiard room? Check. Pool and jacuzzi? Of course. Family room with its own wet bar? Yup, it's got one of those too.

And for the pièce de résistance (ok, maybe we overstate) -- the pad's got not one ... not two ... but THREE fireplaces -- just in case the 68-year-old actor wants to take each of his partygoers on a trip to s'mores country.

Looks like all those dozens of roles the last decade have finally paid off.

Svielma

Good for Danny..he's a good actor and I'm proud to see my peeps make it Cali love

Ih8Taxes

He's definitely one of my favorite actors. HIs new western looks pretty cool too.

Scary

It's ugly, and it's Mission Hills. This isn't much of a story.

D-INCARNATION

He can walk to Mickey D's without even crossing the street and he doesn't have to worry about acne anymore.......

Mallory

$550,000 for that?!! So Cal prices are so ridiculous. Even if I could afford it, I wouldn't buy anything there.

DaDa

To all of those who are going to leave your stabs or "comments" on here..... You must not know what he has gone through in life, the adversity, personal demons, and outside influences that he has overcome to achive this "joke" of ahome to you. I bet that others will see this and know that no matter how bad stuff in life gets you still have a chance at somthing great. He is an actor and this is a relevant story. Quit hating its very unbecoming.

tleeg

Hes awesome but my aunt waits on him alot at a reataurant and she tells me hes a cheap ass tipper.....come on Danny, tip alittle better.

su.san smith

Congrats Danny! You DESERVE this!

dyls_E

what a legend!

Cristy

Really TMZ? Sarcastic comments about a house that is nicer than what most people in the country own? $550k may just be "joke" money to you but most people would love to have $550k to buy a house. Guess it must be nice to live in your insulated little world. And hey, a star that doesn't mind buying a modest house? Gee, yeah, I can see why you'd feel the need to mock him.

herman

It' s just a family home from the 60's or 70's that hasn't been remodeled.No big deal.Wow! Mean spirited .

depplep

Is this in W.V.?

ShanCo83

Worst story of 2012. I live in CANADA, in a small town and my house is over $60...0, 000 and I have 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, finished basement and one car heated garage. Looking forward to the camera crew arriving for my photoshoot....

Meerelda

You know what? Good for him for purchasing a reasonably priced, comfortable home! At least he won't be facing foreclosure in the near future!

w h i t e y

You arms are just jealous it wasn't an inheritance. Somebody shoot Levin..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments