Suge Knight/Katt Williams Brawl

Witness Says Katt Started It

12/30/2012 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1230_suge_knight_victim_videoKatt Williams started the brawl outside a club in Hollywood on Friday ... so says a witness to the whole thing, who claims he got punched by Suge Knight for trying to record the fight on his phone.

As TMZ first reported, Knight and Williams were involved in a huge fracas outside Eden nightclub ... and Suge nearly ran a few people over in his SUV as he sped out away.

We caught up with a guy named Joe last night ... who told us he was the guy Suge punched (you can watch it below in slow-mo). He claims Suge didn't like that he was recording the fight ... which didn't even matter, because Joe said his video was terrible anyway.

As for how it all began, Joe says that Katt called some guy "a Mexican" and when the guy confronted him on it, Katt decked him. Joe says Katt then tried to back away and apologize to defuse the situation ... but clearly that didn't work.

Joe also says he was the reason Suge sped off ... because Joe says he was punching Suge's window right before he peeled out.

Joe ended our conversation by calling Suge "a bitch" ... so it was nice knowing you, Joe.

1229_suge_kinight_video*** WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS LOTS AND LOTS OF PROFANITY

Ca2Az

Ok now, time that these criminals get locked up.

jason

the country is called mexico. its residents are called mexicans. but it has somehow become racist to say mexican. I live in socal and have noticed this is the case. its strange though. why is this? just the other day i said "mexican" and some guys head snapped around

Patricklee Hamilton

Rapper, Game, said it best and I'm sure Suge would agree when he(Game) spit these words: "They say Suge got knock out, but don't play that ***** cheap...cuz yo body might wash up by the courts at Venice beach". California sunshine.

SDnRnRoll

Off with his head! This guy is trying to incite racial turmoil. Needs a bodyguard to back up his big mouth.

show

i think all this was staged and will be part of Suges Reality Show.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Oh wait, let me guess: "I didn't do nuthin', and it's all whitey's fault!"
Did I guess right?

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I was bored today so I put in a call to Suge Knight's parole officer, and told him about all the stuff he's been up to. The parole officer's response was, "I didn't know about that. That's very interesting, I'm going to look into that. Thanks for letting me know, I'm very concerned about what you're telling me...."

I wonder what he meant by that??

Sjango

Did he just call suge a b i t c h.o snap

Punkd

Both of them are scheduled to see the devil very soon

speakMYbrain

i could beat suges ass

NOT ELMO

suge and katt should be locked up...

geincolo

Puhleeeze...! Someone or something please put these cornball clowns out of their misery and out of the headlines.
Wait...people pay good dope profits to see the Williams idiot? Really...?

Luna

Thats what Katt gets for hanging out with suge knight. If you hang out with suge you should expect to get punched in the face

Cali

Katt tryna jump on the spike lee train talking all this mess about how not to say the word "******" and all this bs and dudes gonna call guy Mexican? It wouldn't have offended me to be called Mexican but don't go on tryna act like u tough and offended cause of the n word IN A MOVIE and you out tryna calling ppl names that offend them? You need to get ur ass whooped katt sorry

Joao

I don't believe a word that guy said. Why hasn't he filed charges on Surge's fat ass. Not that it would make any difference because the LAPD is apparently afraid of him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments