Kim Kardashian

PREGNANT!!

Kanye Announces On Stage

12/31/2012 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: We just got the full version of Kanye's baby announcement (below) ... and it's awesome. Check it out -- when was the last time you heard Kanye so happy? The answer is never.

0314_divider_graphic

123112_kanye_west_annoncement_launch
Kim Kardashian
's got a little Kanye in her -- as in she's pregnant with Kanye West's baby ... according to the rapper himself.

Yeezy dropped the baby bombshell on stage Sunday night in Atlantic City by singing, "God brought us a whole new plan, baby. 'Cause now you're having my baby."

As Kanye went into the next song ... he asked the crowd, "Can we make some noise for my baby mama right quick?"

Our Kardashian sources confirm Kim is 12 weeks pregnant, and apparently several members of the K clan have been sitting on the secret.

Shortly after Kanye's announcement ... Khloe Kardashian tweeted, "Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!"

Kourtney also tweeted, "Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can."

1230-kim-k-kanye-west

Zai

And then on the 18th birthday Kanye found out it wasn't his...

durrere

I hope for the best for all involved but it would have been better if she closed one door before opening the next. In Washington, the spouse is presumed the father and financially responsibile because conception occurred during the marriage. Not the best situation to bring a child into. She needs to clean house quick. And Kanye if they are good enough to sleep with and have a child, their good enough to marry. Pick one and settle down.

Keyser Söze

... Are you telling us that, for once, MTO was actually accurate? Wow - that's actually amazing.

By the way, was I the only one thinking "here comes the anti-christ" while reading that headline?

No offense to that baby, but these were my thoughts... just my thoughts.

Tweeder

Kanye just bugs me I don't know what it is but when I look at him he has that forest gump kind of special look to him and not in a good way, and his ear what the heck it's deformed

spokenword

Congratulations. If snookie can do it, so can you.

Willubserious

The anti-krist is on its way... I'm not sure what you call the opposite of an immaculate conception maybe Gangbangnam style?), but whatever it's called that's how what's happened here.

Andie

This was posted in Australia 3 days ago. Title was 'Is Kim Kardashian pregnant? Reality royal treated for 'acute morning sickness'

Koppying Kate are we Kim????

susan

OMG !! Not another Kardashian...plez !!! Thats all this world needed is another one. NOT

BeastieBoy76

Why couldn't the Mayans have been right and spared us from hearing about this non stop for the next nine months? I bet they are already shopping for baby sized owl masks.

Will always LOVE RJ

That OLD WHORE has gray streaks in her weave!

meanlilbean

How long before she loses her fake publicity pregnancy.

Lynn317

What Kanye meant to say was ...

"Can we make some noise for my baby mama,
Mrs. Kris Humphries ... "

guysakatani

Ugh is BabYe going to have the same fate as Mercy Kitten????

girlareyouserious

Her body is going to be destroyed. She's always had to fight extra hard to slim down.

Dave D

Is there really no end to this dreadful family? Surely some software genius somewhere can come up with a Kardashian Blocker app that removes or blanks out anything to do with this awful family.