Kim Kardashian

PREGNANT!!

Kanye Announces On Stage

12/31/2012 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: We just got the full version of Kanye's baby announcement (below) ... and it's awesome. Check it out -- when was the last time you heard Kanye so happy? The answer is never.

0314_divider_graphic

123112_kanye_west_annoncement_launch
Kim Kardashian
's got a little Kanye in her -- as in she's pregnant with Kanye West's baby ... according to the rapper himself.

Yeezy dropped the baby bombshell on stage Sunday night in Atlantic City by singing, "God brought us a whole new plan, baby. 'Cause now you're having my baby."

As Kanye went into the next song ... he asked the crowd, "Can we make some noise for my baby mama right quick?"

Our Kardashian sources confirm Kim is 12 weeks pregnant, and apparently several members of the K clan have been sitting on the secret.

Shortly after Kanye's announcement ... Khloe Kardashian tweeted, "Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!"

Kourtney also tweeted, "Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can."

1230-kim-k-kanye-west

OH NO!

That whore will gain 100 pounds of baby weight. Her ass is going to look like 300 pounds of large curd cottage cheese in a pork casing.

tamara

Everything they do turns out fake.
1) She had her eggs frozen....could be another woman is carrying the baby for her.
2) And/or it's not Kanye's sperm. (looks are too important to her)
time will tell.....

kaykay

Wonder what her husband thinks?

Sylvixen

Who the f&ck cares!!' He or she is going to look like a monkey fugly!!!

dodo

I just got enrolled in a horiticulture class at my college and the text that I had to buy was an Us magazine. This was about plants right?

Jballs

I feel sorry for that baby. Got some jacka$$ parents.

T.I

Omgsh can't believe she's pregnant wow. Uno she's gna look all elegant through out n then after not a stretch mark in sight....love her tho!

saucylito

All they need to do now is make Katt Williams the Godfather and this has the best ending ever! Yeyeyee

Tracy

I find everyones negative comments about an innocent child completely ridiculous. How hurtful and rude everyone is. This is why the US is the way it is with all the violence and shootings and stuff. Because people are hateful a$$holes. If you cant say something nice then stfu

whitegurlhitter

Cool now get married

Andrew0809

You know what they say, "Once you go black... You're going to be a single mother".

Dlynn23

The pathetic people judging so harshly in this thread are the real ones who need help. Good for Kim and Kanye... Being happy, living their life. I wish the rest of you the ability to acquire the same at some point. Ps- please remember that just because you may be not famous and have your mistakes or poor choices in life recorded and critiqued by the mass public, doesn't mean that people are going to instead assume you're better than Kim and kanye and holier than thou. Guess what? You're human, too, idiot! And there's no official scale to measure your wrongs from another's wrongs! Meaning--stfu already. The more one judges another, the louder he screams, " I am not happy or content with things in myself and my life.". A sincere wish of happiness and peace to you all....

SmittenKitten

oh god....

Giggles

How classy. A still-married-to-another man is knocked up by her boyfriend and can't get married until that divorce is final. Another out-of-wedlock child for that family. How embarrassing.

Do the Karda$$$hians have any class?

ivy4990