Kim Kardashian

PREGNANT!!

Kanye Announces On Stage

12/31/2012 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: We just got the full version of Kanye's baby announcement (below) ... and it's awesome. Check it out -- when was the last time you heard Kanye so happy? The answer is never.

0314_divider_graphic

123112_kanye_west_annoncement_launch
Kim Kardashian
's got a little Kanye in her -- as in she's pregnant with Kanye West's baby ... according to the rapper himself.

Yeezy dropped the baby bombshell on stage Sunday night in Atlantic City by singing, "God brought us a whole new plan, baby. 'Cause now you're having my baby."

As Kanye went into the next song ... he asked the crowd, "Can we make some noise for my baby mama right quick?"

Our Kardashian sources confirm Kim is 12 weeks pregnant, and apparently several members of the K clan have been sitting on the secret.

Shortly after Kanye's announcement ... Khloe Kardashian tweeted, "Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!"

Kourtney also tweeted, "Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can."

1230-kim-k-kanye-west

Heather.M.83

Wonder if they will name the child Kimye, as much as they both love themselves.

Mike L

Oh no, theres gonna be ANOTHER one???!!!?

whitegurlhitter

I'm going to celebrate by skeetin on this whitegurl over here

I luv u RPattz!

Great...now it's going to 24/7 baby Kardashian news. I think she's going to be more annoying than pregnant J.Simpson.

aquanet

The UK papers had it hours ago- you got scooped.

I luv u RPattz!

Somewhere at a buffet...Jessica Simpson is mad a KarTrashian is stealing her baby thunder.

moneyman

I know all this negative stuff that everyone is saying..you wouldnt dare say it to there faces..get a life

Marie

Yup, this will work out as well as her marriage did. Oh wait - she's still married. To the other guy. It's unbelievable how some people take such deliberate steps to mess up their life.

Sjango

Cograts

Mallory

Scary. I hope parenthood changes them for the better.

cammy123

Welcome to hollyweird...hope kayne knows what he is gettn himself into..wish it was lamar and khloe since they r the only ones that r married

boo

Since khole confirmed it ...when her and lamar gona have one or can she

hgenton

I feel for Khloe :( Can't stand Kim bc she seems to do everything for a pr stunt. Sad she's gonna use this baby for another stepping stone for baby bc it won't be long before Kris demands they have a show.

tmzjunkie

I don't care how much $ he's worth, waking up to a chipmunk everyday is horrifying

GLaDOS

Great.. now she's breeding. Just what the world needs.

Hopefully she has a c-section. The last thing that kid needs is to be pushed through Kim's herpes and genital wart covered birth canal.