Lindsay Lohan

I Am NOT Doing

'Celebrity Big Brother'

12/30/2012 10:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1230-lindsay-lohan-ffnCameras follow Lindsay Lohan everywhere she goes, but she's not about to live with them ... telling friends she has no interest in doing "Celebrity Big Brother."

With LiLo arriving in London yesterday (see above), the rumor mill spun into overdrive ... saying Lindsay was in town to film the super-popular British show.

But according to our sources, the idea is "completely untrue" and total "nonsense." As one source pointed out ... how could she lock herself in a home for a few months when she has a court date next month?

If anyone locks up Lindsay Lohan, it won't be TV producers ... it'll be a judge.

Its Nikki Bitches

Oh NO Maddy !!!!! 30 seconds left

Its Nikki Bitches

So sorry Maddy :(

Grandma Cracker

V I K I N G S

Delmar

That was fun, Mad. No bye for your team. Now back to our adversarial relationship over things Lohan.

bobjet47

She is now honey boo boo status. She should team up with this family, screw with the honey boo boo father, get pregnant, have a baby and make a Lindsay honey boo boo reality show. Cash would pile up like crazy for her.

Its Nikki Bitches

Next up COWBOYS !!!!!!

GreyWolf

Skank.

ilovegossip

I see Delmar conveniently left off that Lindsay didn't complete her contractual obligations to Bravo. If that isn't classic Linsday, and worth mentioning, I don't know what is. She hasn't changed at all. Selling family pictures...not meeting her obligations. And you want us to give her kudo's?

ilovegossip

Ugh Green Bay. Thanks for helping out the Bears... NOT!

ilovegossip

Selling pictures of the family gives us EVERY RIGHT to talk about ALL Members of the family... Otherwise don't sell them. That is the purpose of this blog... and gossip sites in general. Or am I missing something here?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

NO FAIR! 'I' can't win for losing. If I win, I piss of Ms. Ellie and Ms. GC, if I lose (which I did) I piss off ILG and Vin. HELP . . .

pat

Anyone that hires or has anything to do with a lohan is only doing it for the publicity (negative is even better) and the hits cuz many will watch and comment.

It's just too easy to react to this clown and the rest of em. Something Harvey is extremely aware of.

So it is very possible CBB needs a ratings boost as well. Proof that Lohan is only involved with struggling productions and unsuccesful ventures.

spliffsmommy

thats a lot of firecrotch pelts shes wearing..

acdude

Don't know how she gets jobs anymore. She is only a celebrity. Now because she is a train wreck.

Jay

In the words of Lindsay Lohan unsuccessfully pretending to be Liz Taylor "im bored" "im bored" "im sooooo bored" These Lohan stories just get worse and worse its as thought TMZ is just scarpping that barrel bottom in a desperate attempt to pump two Lohan stories a day.

However with that aside the true sad part of this story is the fact that Lindsay Lohan probably still thinks she is above a reality tv show for Dlist celebs.