Lindsay Lohan

I Am NOT Doing

'Celebrity Big Brother'

12/30/2012 10:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1230-lindsay-lohan-ffnCameras follow Lindsay Lohan everywhere she goes, but she's not about to live with them ... telling friends she has no interest in doing "Celebrity Big Brother."

With LiLo arriving in London yesterday (see above), the rumor mill spun into overdrive ... saying Lindsay was in town to film the super-popular British show.

But according to our sources, the idea is "completely untrue" and total "nonsense." As one source pointed out ... how could she lock herself in a home for a few months when she has a court date next month?

If anyone locks up Lindsay Lohan, it won't be TV producers ... it'll be a judge.

LAgossipwhore

Just when I thought I couldn't hate her more, she goes and wears a long fur coat. Uggg, so disgusting - f*ck fur and f*ck Lindsay (but not literally as herpes would suck).

sarah f

its on for 3 weeks not months

odie

@MADDY... It's fine calling me "shoes"-I rather like it. They're little pieces of art and no matter how much weight you gain, your shoe size always stays the same. I'm addicted to them, and to handbags to a lesser extent-so I can tell you how much Crackie's accessories cost and what season they're from. So when I say those are Ali's hideous booties on the woman to Crackie's left emerging from the car-they are.

Sasinnash32

Can't compete if your high or drunk.. They probably don't want her anyway..

LAgossipwhore

Don't wear fur people! Chinese fur factories (where the majority of fur comes from), are houses of horror. Animals are beaten and skinned alive, suffering inhumane and unimaginable deaths. I urge you to take a look at the online videos of the conditions and slaughters. Fur doesn't always look as showy as a coat like this - it's on jacket linings, vests, shawls, hats, etc. This isn't like slaughtering animals for food - it's just plain pointless and vile.

Amy

Maybe it's not a real fur coat. Could be fake.

elena

Who cares, and is that a real fur coat she is wearing?????

ilovegossip

Here is proof that it is NOT Ali in this picture (not saying she's not there, but it's not her in the pic above, and those aren't her boots!)

Notice Sam is now wearing the fur, and she has the hat on. It is Sam and NOT ALI.

Marvin

With success,power and money comes responsibility and yet in the UK it seems the norm for money to breed greed and corruption.I have just returned from voluntary work at one of the ever increasing number of food depots.Less than half got any of the outdated and damaged food because of shortage.My eyes filled as we had to turn families away.We heard them deciding weather to go and pilfer from supermarket skips or go shoplifting for survival.I am ashamed at how far the MP,s will go to protect tax avoidance.I am ashamed to see our MP,s rather send billions away in aid rather than feed people in the UK.I am ashamed to see our country flooded with immigrants which makes the 2 world wars a waste of millions of lives.
The UK is dying from the cancer ,greed, selfishness, corruption, immigration and obscene wages. The government must legislate on tax avoidance and if a company is found using these methods the government should have the power to tax on UK turnover.These companies and their accountants must be fined. We must teach, with power comes responsibility not immorality. Money paid to an individual from the UK must pay UK NI and tax.The people MUST fight back.Not by striking or demonstrating [this is ignored] but by exposing the corruption of politicians,banks, big business and the rich.Any one with information about tax avoidance,cheating expenses,insider dealing ,offshore accounts etc. should use the media to bring them to justice and their wealth must be confiscated .If an MP gives grants or contracts to a friend or family tell the media . The police should prosecute where they can.A person in power should not be able to resign and get away scot free .Public figures should have exposed their salaries,bonuses and expenses published.The elite should have untaxed money in tax havens exposed and disposed. The police, owe nothing to the MP,s so should look at them through a microscope.Three large businesses have been exposed for tax avoidance and this should continue.Accountants using tax avoidance methods should be exposed .Surveys should be done by the media asking things like do you want the government to stop mass immigration like they promised or should the government legislate.

ketjo

Odie is right about the shoes but lord folks they way the wear each others outfits is worse then a group of teenage girls on a limited budget....I've seen Lindsay ,
Ali and Dina all wear the same leather studded jacket on TV and in interviews and photos shoots and the same shoes are one day Lindsay is wearing them the next day Ali and then Mommy....and now Sam.....that have a limited wardrobe as you can tell by the leggings she wears to death and the awful white blouses...
As for Ali being with them why not...she goes everywhere but has been trained to stay out of camera range....after all this is selling Lindsay not Ali......
and if you had looked at that Sam girls tweets like I said to you would have seen some of her cloths she and Lindsay was packing.....LOL
I told you it would be interesting..... back to bed...

Grandma Cracker

Why is The Canyons using an intern to make this last trailer? I actually liked the first two, but this one was all over the place.

I like B movies. Roger Corman and particularly the genius Ed Wood. Of everything that Lindsay has done this year, Canyons would be the one movie I might see. But as usual where Lindsay is concerned, I will wait for the reviews.

Nonsense

"I'm not doing".... Didn't know that was in her vocabulary. I thought she did everybody.

Grandma Cracker

(as a side note, interesting name for the link, TMZ...why does it say kate major???)
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

ILG, I noticed that too. Kind of makes me think I am right that all this sales stuff is a family effort and they ALL profit from it.

Its Nikki Bitches

Does anyone know what Duhhmars name is on twitter?

Its Nikki Bitches

Duhhmar whats your name on twitter??