'Real Housewives' Star

My Lawyers Sued Me for

$100k ... AND I LOST!!!

12/30/2012 5:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1228_sheree_whitfield_article_getty"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Sheree Whitfield is learning the hard way ... DON'T MESS WITH YOUR LAWYERS ... because they will sue you for A LOT of money, and they will win.

The law firm Weinstock & Scavo sued Sheree back in 2010 ... claiming the "Real Housewife" racked up $165k in legal bills while they repped her in her divorce from former NFL star Bob Whitfield.

According to docs, Sheree coughed up about $69k to W&S for services rendered, but never paid the remaining $96k ... because she claimed the firm was overcharging her.

But a judge recently sided with W & S ... ordering the reality star to pay the outstanding balance, plus interest ... for a total of $119, 674.

That extra $75k is gonna come in handy.

Yaya12

That's the same reason why Pheadra stopped representing her. Remember the beginning of last season when Pheadra was trying to get paid? She dropped her because she didn't won't to ruin their friendship. What about that mansion she's building? Lol... Nene was right!

Edith

Well this lady thinks she is all that. She was talking trash to nene well look at the mirrow first. By the way where is the castle and clothing line?? Ohhh

Jennifer

If I was NENE I would be laughing my ass off...lol

Masoman

If you practice to deceive do not wear a weave - ha !

kmw215

Wow not Ms. I'm having a housing built from the ground up. Girl bye.. Maybe now she'll get a real job, and stop making "Sh-t by Sheree"..

NOT ELMO

me don't like her...

john

What an ugly monkey, inside and out!

Edith

I bet honey boo boo family has more money then her

Pink

Ummm maybe she can sell them some She by Sheree to settle that debt.

Pink

Oooh and Sheman, one more thing, please hold back some coins to get ya face fix cause gurllll you a man.

JrzGrl

So how's that dream house coming along Sheree? Hmmm, yeah, I didn't think so. It's called living within your means. As the saying goes..."A fool and her money are soon parted."

NieceyB

Perfect example of what happens when you live above your means and pretend to have more money than you really do.

BONNIE

pay ur bills Sheree-what goes around comes around. Ha, ha.

jane

I used to work for that law firm. It doesn't surprise me that she thinks they overcharged her. Having previously worked there, I wouldn't ever retain that firm for any legal work.

ten

I miss her on the show. It's disgusting that she would have to pay $165K to get a divorce. It seems like the law firm took advantage of her financially. The law firms and judges are making big money off these people who are going through hard times in their life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2