A$AP Rocky Sued

Rapper Got High &

Beat the Crap Outta Me!

12/31/2012 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_asap_rocky_01Rapper A$AP Rocky did a bunch of illegal drugs before violently attacking an innocent man in a NY clothing store back in July -- this according to the alleged victim, who's now suing Rocky for assault.

You'll recall, A$AP -- real name Rakim Mayers -- was arrested in July following a fight between the rapper and two amateur photogs, who had been filming Rocky while he was involved in an altercation with another person.

Now the guy who was being filmed has filed a lawsuit against Rocky, claiming he saw the rapper get high in the clothing store (using unspecified illegal drugs) ... and Rocky unleashed a ferocious beatdown.

The alleged victim -- Shenick Alcine -- claims Rocky noticed the two photogs filming him and then quickly re-directed his fury at them.

As we first reported, Rocky has already struck a plea deal in the photog-beating case -- pleading guilty to attempted grand larceny for trying to take their cameras. The assault and robbery charges were dropped.

Calls to Rocky's people weren't returned.

jamaicanfolks

otype man or the rest of your ilk you don't just quote stereotypes just ones that don't apply to your group stand for something or fall for all that's how you handle people like him fun size 92 I got him

NYCBlackMan

COMING FROM A BLACK MAN......................BLACK MEN ARE THE DUMBEST RACE ON THE PLANET! HIP HOP IS NOT REAL LIFE STOP TRYING TO LIVE IT CAUSE BEING IN PRISON IS VERY NO BUENO IN 2012! TRUTH!

Tanya

Yet another rapper on drugs and in trouble. Why am I not surprised.

the truth

ha ha!! you just reenforce my point about ignorance. jaimacafolks and whoever replied read what ive replied carefully ormaybe you to dumb the point eludes you . my attack was on political correctness and double standards along with the defiance of allpeople to be objective requarding sensitive issues so come on i encourage you to stereotype and ctritisise white people my point is to be honest in your view and most of all to be aware of the forces within and yourself that coerced you to not see things for how they are or appear to be . thats perfect how you automatically assume i dont mention or account for white shortcomings lol way to establish my point and your perceptivity or lack there of

the truth

jamaicanfolks

Sighs

jamaicanfolks

(sits and sips coffee) cleaver how you refer to me but elude the question where's your talk about stereotypes during the school shooting it dose make you look like a racist when you only share your views why it's a black dude that messes up so another mass murder will happen you won't post anything but I'll bet you'll be the first to voice your opinion when katt Williams gets in trouble again huh (pours more coffee)

jamaicanfolks

I just wish I was ignorant enough to know that my question just got danced around and I still took a shot damn it

#1 in your hearts

speaking of double standards i love how when a black dude does something,they are all types of nbombs and race cards get pulled on both sides(white mans guilt or poor up bringing).(sorry most recent example not trying to make light of wheat happend) but when a white dude kills kids then takes the cowards way out, it's always talk about ment heath issuses. just saying both side need to grow up doesnt always need to be about skin color

the truth

ok yes theres something wrong in white society that white people are typically serial killers and **** is that what you wanted me to say jamaicadip**** while still u dont get r the message i was conveying. #1 in your hearts, pretty much got the idea kind of but its deeper a than that. you find it not just in race thats the obvious one it also manifests in politics and religion. JUSTIFIED PREJUDICE POINTING FINGERS REFUSING TO SELF ANALYSE FEELING ENTITLED BASING BOLD ASSUMPTIONS FROM LITTLE TRUE UNDERSTANDING. read 1984. people do it all race religions and political affiliations. i used race satirically and chose it because i saw katt williams demonstration of blindness the same blindness ive experienced my whole life living in a black neighborhood. i have no problem admitting white people r just ignorant pertaining to differant subjects. for example if your white and real religious stay the **** away from me

Spilled Milk

Maybe it's me but it seems as if white guys have been feeling somewhat inferior lately due to the re-election of pres. Obama..they have been lashing out on every social conduit I frequent..As if George Dubya didnt sink this country into a ****hole and left the mess to the Dems to clean up..they holler white pride and say this country is in a **** hole but they dont realize it was their own white brothers that got the whole country in this mess in the first place..instead of relentlessly lashing out at the black race, try lashing out at the bankers that have sold this country to foreign interests piece by piece and masked it under the hollow war against terrorism..the ironic thing about it all is how quick racist whites call black ppl ignorant but their lack of knowledge regarding black culture and their reliance on a biased media distribution system makes them more ignorant than those they blindly insult and harbor so much hatred for..wake up dude, your real enemy is starring you in the face when you look in the mirror

Realistic

Real

John

Million-dollar lips. Jus' sayin'.

Brooklyn BowedLeggs

And still doing bad then a mafucca. Face it,the effects of COINTELPRO are permanent. Black Americans will always battle each other,will always hate on each other,will always put the next mafucca with brown skin down,will always rob each other,will always be jealous and will not want the next man (or woman) to succeed.

Sounds to me like the white man aint exactly the suckers. Killing each other off by the hundreds sounds more "suckerish".....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2