Hugh Hefner

Marries Crystal

for Real This Time

12/31/2012 8:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1201-hugh-hefner-crystal-harris-gettyIt's all over but the partying for Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris ... who finally tied the knot tonight at the Playboy Mansion -- after a brief 18 month time out.

Sources at Playboy tell us Crystal walked down the aisle around 7PM in front of an intimate group of family and friends -- a much smaller gathering than was originally planned for their June 2011 wedding.

That was canceled when ex-Playmate Crystal left Hef at the altar ... pulling the plug on their relationship days before the wedding.

We're told Crystal moved back into the mansion earlier this year, sorted out all the problems with Hef -- and then they decided to try the whole marriage thing again.

This is 86-year-old Hef's third wedding, and 26-year-old Crystal's first attempt.

If nothing else ... their reception should be kick ass -- it's the annual NYE bash at the mansion.

Jay W.

One helluva a nice contract I'm sure Ms. Harris. Nicely done Crystal... nicely done!

ohS0lovelyy

That's nasty, He's old enough to be her grandfather. A pretty girl like that, should be dating a MAN, not a GRANDPA. haha What is wrong with her? It's obvious, she's doing it for the money. That's really sad.

YorkieLuv

I wonder if he would have married her if Holly had not finally started the family that she longed to have with him???

He is such a fool 50 times over for marrying someone that left him at the alter at the last min to run off with another man !!

After she found out how man doors slammed in her face she came crawling back for the $$$ !!

I hope for he has everything set up so that his children will not get cheated by this gold digger !!

Cheryl

Hope he made her sign an iron pre-nup! Cause this won't last more then a year!

bb

Hef likes to rotate his wives to keep them always the same age - too bad this one has to have shaved off at least 10 years. I bet anything her birth certificate is written in Adobe fonts.

Az Heat

I hope she isn't the one giving him his medication! I could see her overdosing him! It's sad when you have a woman marry you only for your money!

BEE

PUKE and double PUKE. Having Lunch with my 83 year old Uncle and thinking my DAUGHTER could be married to a man that all is just in sane. Its all for the recognition nothing else. Cystal Harris is a smart business women. She knows ex-actually what she is doing....

BEE

I think if I went into the nursing home today...which I am....I am going to ask the men there if they want to get married...and they will say YES. LOL

NOT ELMO

i want a 90 year old woman with $500 million in the bank too for me :)

rjinsd

I hope his lawyers had the balls to force an iron clad pre-nup

GothamGirl

Wonder if they'll look for a house near a school?

paul a.

*Vomit.......

paul a.

Everytime she is doing him she must be thinking "I'm taking one for the team...."

Who says women arent in it for the money?

JFO

7PM????? Isn't that past his bed time?????

BellaJ

There is no amount of money that could ever get me to spread my legs for Hef. He repulses me. And she has basically sold her soul for his money.