Hugh Hefner

Marries Crystal

for Real This Time

12/31/2012 8:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1201-hugh-hefner-crystal-harris-gettyIt's all over but the partying for Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris ... who finally tied the knot tonight at the Playboy Mansion -- after a brief 18 month time out.

Sources at Playboy tell us Crystal walked down the aisle around 7PM in front of an intimate group of family and friends -- a much smaller gathering than was originally planned for their June 2011 wedding.

That was canceled when ex-Playmate Crystal left Hef at the altar ... pulling the plug on their relationship days before the wedding.

We're told Crystal moved back into the mansion earlier this year, sorted out all the problems with Hef -- and then they decided to try the whole marriage thing again.

This is 86-year-old Hef's third wedding, and 26-year-old Crystal's first attempt.

If nothing else ... their reception should be kick ass -- it's the annual NYE bash at the mansion.

Pookie

Ha ... Ha.... Hopefully
A.There is an ironclad prenup, and
B. he lives to be 110 and she has to suck this geezers dick every night!

ricosauve15

Wish I have that type of money when im 86 to get me a young golddigger. Im mean at that age who cares anymore.

NYCBlackMan

I dont belive in agreeing with chicks getting with fellas for cash but in THIS case after her disgraceful moment the last time.......IF HE STUPID ENOUGH TO GET WITH HER THAN LADY GET YOUR MONEY!!!!!

Vonarie

I just threw up in my mouth - EWWWWWW!

texas turd

even as nasty of a couple these two are, for some reason it isn't half as nasty as that 18 yr old tramp courtney stodden and the 52 yr old washed up actor??

verlinda

Lol...when is the baby due?

Bravo600

Most of the posts here bash women for being gold-diggers while overlooking the fact that men (particularly older men) think they are so wonderfully sexy that younger, hot women like them for anything but their money. Both Heff and Crystal are disgusting and deluded. They deserve each other. Men, it is time you realized if you are old and unattractive and walking with a young, hot woman people are laughing at you. And, for any men who thinks it is cool - I hope you get out of jr. high soon.

valentina

Not even going to pretend to understand.

dierdre

At first I couldn't bring myself to actually comment. But now I have to. WOW talk about the word gold-digger. This word was made for this hoe bag. Can't even fathom how she could sleep next to this old man. I truly can't stomach women like this. She actually looks a hell of a lot older than 26 too....ewww

EasilyHard

I hope she likes Octo penis

lynkel

Clearly she's in it for the money you gold digging w****

What I Think

I wonder if she heard wedding bells or the sound of a cash register? Why am I even asking? What a money hungry skank she is for even marrying Grandpa Munster in the first place.

Nobrows

Was there a contract that protects his fortune?

GrammaDiamond

He should have married Holly, who really loved him. This broad only wants his money, and I hope he leaves her NOTHING in his will. You made the wrong choice on this one Hef. I still love ya though!!

AlwaysOnTimeB

I'm sorry, I don't care how much money the old guy has....I just couldn't do it!!! Ewww!!