Kim K. Pregnant

Hint, Hint ...

12/31/2012 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1231_ffn-kardashian-west-2
Kim Kardashian wasn't going out of her way to squash all those pregnancy rumors -- in fact, in hindsight ... she damn near handed the world her ultrasound.

Just last week Kim and daddy-to-be Kanye West were spotted arm in arm leaving her OB-GYN.

DUH!!

We all know the only reason a dude accompanies his lady to that doctor is if she's having your baby.

As TMZ first reported, Kim and Kanye's original plan was to keep the baby hush-hush until she started showing and people started asking questions.

Oh, well ... best laid plans, right?

lovehandles

I hope we can keep this in 2012. On with new news please

KicksandGiggles

Oh, isn't that just sweet! But where were the other guys? Do they each get to walk her arm in arm for a photo oppt as well? Fair is Fair!! These guys have a union you know!!

lisa

It's been on other blogs for weeks... Just no one cared wether it was true or not.

Celebrities Suck

poor Bruce, I'm sure he's very happy on how this snank turned out. I'd be embarrassed. Kris J is not a momenger she pimps out her children for money how sad. Hell has a place for ppl like this.

tmzfan

There both trash.

Pink

Azzwipe ego even has to one up his fetus, lawdd.

Jdawg

Maybe she was getting some scabs removed.

Celebrities Suck

she's been looking for someone to impregnate her. Who can forget her tweet

I see her herpes outbreak disappeared.

When she posted a photo of Humphries as a young boy and said,

“I want my son to look like this!” (with a photo)

Humphries responded with,

“hmmm, I think I can help you out”

Kc8890

Like anyone else posts on here are any better. Good for them I'm happy for them. At least they have the fund and can care for their child unlike most of the trash on here who have the government pay for their mess ups

chichifrogslegs

just the thought of having to constantly hear about these two horrible people and their attention famewhore baby makes my stomach turn. kim, no matter how hard you try you will always be famous for being peed on and making a sex tape. your baby will be so proud.

Marie

I see another reason why they would visit an OB-GYN office together and it does rime with babies: STDs.

yikes

So in other words, they were going to make it completely obvious that she was pregnant without actually confirming it, so they could generate as much publicity as possible. Interesting that Kim rushed into a huge lavish wedding right after the royal wedding, and now she's pregnant just weeks after it was announced that princess Kate is expecting.

Miamimimi

Bwahahahahahaha in my country this would be Kris Humphries' kid because they are officially still married. Over here a baby born within little over 9 months after a divorce is the child of that couple, no matter how long ago you physically separated. Of course you can put the name of the semen donor on the birth certificate, but legally he ain't the daddy

Toilethead

And her ass is going to become even bigger and fatter.

Morticia Cowghoul