Kim K. Pregnant

Hint, Hint ...

12/31/2012 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1231_ffn-kardashian-west-2
Kim Kardashian wasn't going out of her way to squash all those pregnancy rumors -- in fact, in hindsight ... she damn near handed the world her ultrasound.

Just last week Kim and daddy-to-be Kanye West were spotted arm in arm leaving her OB-GYN.

DUH!!

We all know the only reason a dude accompanies his lady to that doctor is if she's having your baby.

As TMZ first reported, Kim and Kanye's original plan was to keep the baby hush-hush until she started showing and people started asking questions.

Oh, well ... best laid plans, right?

Brian

Kris is SO lucky to be rid of the wh*re. The last thing we need in L.A. is a Snookdashian who looks like Buckwheat.

News Flash

Look at the big thugs profile shot lmao

luckycharym

Pleeeeeze tell me we are not gonna hear about this crap for the next 8 months? I will quit watching TMZ.

Averywines

Rich and beautiful couple Congrats!!

LAPartyMcSage

KW has small hands. I thought KK was into well hung ebony?

Sally

OMG will this news ever cease. Why are you so infatuated TMZ - this is not that newsworthy. In fact, it is disgusting that they are actually bringing another person in this world as neither of them are worthy.

coco

Who ****in cares.
If the kid looks like his dad they might as well call him lurch.
Watch out for gramma jenner...that crazy bitch

hello

I am sure Mama Kris is thrilled. Another shot at making big bucks off of her kid. I am sure she is already negotiating with all the magazines to sell the first baby pictures to the highest bidder.

ray

FUGKING WHORE, She'll be happy changing diapers, after all she gets hot being pissed on.

LuvLeeRita

Oh how precious... the slut is pregnant.

tom hoff

enough about kim kardashian she is not that important what does she realy do besides act like shes better than everybody on the planet i find her less than useless

ML

Well is been proven that Kanye cant keep his fat mouth shut

Teresa

CONGRATS TO KIMYE!!! I'm so excited!!! I called all of my friends & fam to tell them the good news!! (I kno, I kno...sounds crazy, but I did) :-)

tasharel3

Wow It's funny how people on here is judging people that don't really no wow if it wasn't mint for them god wouldn't let it happy and can't nobody talk about them not beening married lik they follow god when.your judging someone and you not supposed to do that as long as It's not you why do you care so much and sayin hateful things when you say you don't care about them yea right lol

KanyeWest

I agree there is just too much hating going on

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments