Kim Kardashian

I'm Taking My Fetus to

Vegas, Baby!!!

12/31/2012 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1230-kim-kardashian-gettyKim Kardashian isn't letting a little pregnancy slow down her New Year's Eve plans ... 'cause she will be partying -- as scheduled -- in Las Vegas tonight, TMZ has learned.

Kim has been set to ring in the new year at 1 Oak on the Vegas strip -- for some time now -- and we're told nothing's changed since Kanye West, unexpectedly, revealed their baby news.

The reason? $$$$

Sources tell us Kim will pull in six-figures for the appearance -- plus, boozing is a non-issue for KK ... who, we're told, has never been a big drinker anyway.

Also, our Kardashian sources say Kanye will be by Kim's side during the ritzy event -- it costs $125 just to stand in VIP -- and at least another $3,000 to get a table.

That's all before you buy champagne to toast Kimye's baby.

Nadine

Let's toast that she will be paid six figures just to show up at a place while many Americans are paid 25,000 to 35,000 for a year of hard work. We can all toast to these idiots procreating and the fiscal cliff. Ugh! Way to secure your paycheck Kim, because its only a matter of time before you and your family become irrelevant.

brady

If I were in the U.S., I would go...Money is NOTHING....but I am in Madrid, Spain, so this year my party takes place in about 9 hours 24mins before 2013....HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL YOU MY AMERICAN PEEPS.....AND SPEND LIKE MADNESS!!!!

BABS

GREAT NEWS FOR TMZ!!!
FETUS FETUS FETUS FETUS FETUS .....
TMZ has at least 7 more months to use the word FETUS

tracker

@kRIS hUMPHRIES,STAY THE COURSE,THE JUDGE WILL TOTALLY BE WITH YOU.KIM WANTS WHAT SHE WANTS EVEN AT THE EXPENCE OF A CHILDS REPUTATION..WHAT A SHALLOW FAMILY...

Michelle

Again, she is a BAD example for young women. Married having a baby with another man, she could not wait for the diviorce? Kris should be real proud that she raised a house of sluts.... They will not last, she changes men probably faster then she changes her underwear..

EMB

I wonder who the real father is for the little bastard child.

Christine

Well a hooker still gotta work don't she.

LISA

LOL at "Kim will be partying." Kim hates clubs, doesn't drink or party, and just does it for the money. Who pays $125 or $3000 just to be near KK?

p_maciel

He purposely got her pregnant just like Scott purposely got kourt pregnant with Mason. He was becoming irrelevant that's why he does crazy things he's been obsessed with her for the longest. creep.to shock people and remind everyone he still exists. Plus

p_maciel

0 Seconds Ago He purposely got her pregnant just like Scott purposely got kourt pregnant with Mason. He was becoming irrelevant that's why he does crazy things to shock people and remind everyone he still exists.

spectator72

Her butt is still going to be bigger than her stomach

lynkel

Ok...so she is technically married still but that is only Kris will not be a man and let her go....so if yall wanna keep using that excuse to bash her you are in the wrong. There is no marriage it is just a paperwork issue. If you dont like them then stop focusing your attention on them. ta are taking out to read to read up on Miss Kim that says a lot about you. if ya don't like my post i dont give a ****... i am a fan and am truly happy for them.

T.I

I just think good luck Kim congratz its her life and she's happy so let her be. No.ones lifes perfect she chose her path.who am I to judge.no1

nate

WORST. PARENTS. EVER !

Gigi3000

I would like a showing of hands for the folks who would turn down MILLIONS because "oh no, no I don't sing or act, so please please please don't give me money!" Yeah right- you would do it too- if you could. It always amazes me how many people bash Kim K....and yet they are QUICK to read and comment on EVERY story she's featured in. There's a pithy little quote about protesting too much- know it?