Kim Kardashian

I'm Taking My Fetus to

Vegas, Baby!!!

12/31/2012 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1230-kim-kardashian-gettyKim Kardashian isn't letting a little pregnancy slow down her New Year's Eve plans ... 'cause she will be partying -- as scheduled -- in Las Vegas tonight, TMZ has learned.

Kim has been set to ring in the new year at 1 Oak on the Vegas strip -- for some time now -- and we're told nothing's changed since Kanye West, unexpectedly, revealed their baby news.

The reason? $$$$

Sources tell us Kim will pull in six-figures for the appearance -- plus, boozing is a non-issue for KK ... who, we're told, has never been a big drinker anyway.

Also, our Kardashian sources say Kanye will be by Kim's side during the ritzy event -- it costs $125 just to stand in VIP -- and at least another $3,000 to get a table.

That's all before you buy champagne to toast Kimye's baby.

TJ

I sure hope this dumb, deluded female,gets help with her mental illness-UGH!

Cran

Oh yes the epitome of class and good breeding is so apparent isn't it? There is no moray that KK won't demolish for her own gain. What about a divorce Kim? Someday you will be asked by this child to explain the indefensible behavior.....good luck.

dat_dude

Its not kanye kid.....last time I checked you needed balls to make babies

D-INCARNATION

The end of the world as we know it.

Kelly

I wanna hear Humphries reaction to this hot mess!

TJ

Be CONSPICUOUS at all costs!! ANYTHING to get more attention--sick.

TJ

I am RICH, therefore, I can do ANYTHING I want!!!! says KK.UGH!

LISA

At this point, she doesn't need the money, so any future 'appearances' and 'photo shoots' she does is just to feed her ego.

Now that she is pregnant, she has a chance to redeem herself and be a selfLESS mother.

Saby

Just think - another spoiled Kardashian will be entering the world in 2013. I hope the baby gets Kanyes butt! I don't know how she fits on a toilet seat.

miss baldwin

well the gold digger hit jackpot

Trixilee

Not sure i believe it. Could be a story cooked up to end in miscarriage and gain sympathy since her popularity is fading. I know it's cynical.

RollieB

Just what we need. A mutant spawn from two of the biggest trainwrecks from 2012. this should help Chris Humphreys with his divorce from this attention whore

Who the Hell is Khloe

Ffffffffuuuuuuu!

Justis for All

Timing is everything! She got that lotto baby in 2012

Lexani

Her fame has been dying down, not surprised shes already flaunting her pregnancy so soon! Always desperate to be in the limelight.