Kim Kardashian

I'm Taking My Fetus to

Vegas, Baby!!!

12/31/2012 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1230-kim-kardashian-gettyKim Kardashian isn't letting a little pregnancy slow down her New Year's Eve plans ... 'cause she will be partying -- as scheduled -- in Las Vegas tonight, TMZ has learned.

Kim has been set to ring in the new year at 1 Oak on the Vegas strip -- for some time now -- and we're told nothing's changed since Kanye West, unexpectedly, revealed their baby news.

The reason? $$$$

Sources tell us Kim will pull in six-figures for the appearance -- plus, boozing is a non-issue for KK ... who, we're told, has never been a big drinker anyway.

Also, our Kardashian sources say Kanye will be by Kim's side during the ritzy event -- it costs $125 just to stand in VIP -- and at least another $3,000 to get a table.

That's all before you buy champagne to toast Kimye's baby.

bob_bitchin

TMZ needs to be a Kardashian-Free zone dammit

jewels1678

Man you people are something else pure haters it's a baby a baby is a blessing in any way

Shelley

Wonder how much mom Kris and Bravo negotiated for the two part "Kim has a baby" special we will have to endure. Kim had to do something to get attention-wearing clip-in bangs just wasn't enough.

EFFBOMB22

What a no talent ass clown

tmzfan

No one cares she is an awful person and going to be a bad mom.

haskel420

WOW I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THEY WERE MARRIED..

AlwaysOnTimeB

I guess I'd better start placing bets on how many KK stories per day are going to be posted. How come Jessica Simpson isn't getting the same amount of stories posted? I was already irritated by seeing little posts here and there of KK, now the postings are going to go on overtime!! Some of her fans see it as jealousy when someone says something negative about KK....trust me, it isn't!!! Too much of anything can turn you against it. Most people are OVER-SATURATED by KK news..

Bri_luvssu

Sad thing is if she cant stand being married for a couple days then i feel bad for her baby.....

Edith

I dont thinks she knows whats happening to her right now. She was married right? If everyone thats a big step in life so. So been pregnancy takes 9 mo.ths mot days.

EFFBOMB22

Whoever pays any amt of money to stand next to this ***dumpster should be impaled

Toilethead

Is there a plane big enough for her ass?

tamara

TMZ is getting a lot of posts today but everyone was already at their limit with her and this will fade fast. It's too repetitive and old. Now it's just annoying and boring.
Paris, Lindsay, Charlie DO SOMETHING BIG and knock this BS off of here.

anonymous

It's amazing to me to see all the haters on here. You people can't do **** about them and it's funny to watch all of you freak out each day whenever something good or bad happens to them. I think it's great they are pregnant. I do also think they are self centered typical rich people. But whatever, it's their life, I can't do **** about them.

anonymous

and one other thing. How terrible of all of you people out there to actually think this woman would purposely get pregnant for cash. WOW!!! I know i may sound naive, but I just don't see it. I am not a huge K fan, but I do have common sense. I think babies are blessing any way you look at it. And how awful to rip up a baby no less. babies don't choose their parents people.

Mary

Who in their right mind would pay to see her in Vegas? Between her and Jessica, that is all we will hear about in 2013.