Carrie Underwood

I Sold My Normal Person

House for $372k

1/2/2013 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1228_carrie_underwood_house_launch_v2
Carrie Underwood is ditching her last remaining tie to "American Idol" -- the modest crib she bought in Tennessee to celebrate winning the crown in 2005.

Now that Carrie's a bonafide country music multi-millionaire ... she just sold off the 2,956-square-foot home in Franklin, TN (Google it ... tons of celebs live there) for $372,500.

The country superstar bought the 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath house for $384k ... ya know BEFORE she sold over 15 million albums and married a pro hockey star.

The house is pretty great -- for a non-famous person -- hardwood floors, spacious kitchen, garage, fireplace ... all that normal house stuff.

Carrie's far from homeless -- she and husband Mike Fisher dropped $3.2 million on 400 acres of land in nearby Nashville back in 2011 to build their dream home.

'Cause they're moving on up ...

Nobrows

I wanted to see the photos of Carrie's house, but the link took me to awful pictures of the Kardashian whore slobbering all over her most recent sleaze. Thanks a lot TMZ. I have no interest in that horrible, phony couple.

UNLV1990

So lets see low cost of living and no state income taxes. I'm shocked that high earners would want to live in this town.

RealityBites

Normal person my a** who can afford that these days? Some of us are underwater even though we bought wisely, the deadbeats that got foreclosed killed the rest of us on our property values.

Sherry

All of this Kim K stuff is sickening...TMZ give it a rest already.

Noname

Just shows how out of touch with "normal people" they are.

Rob E Barnett VT

No need for sour grrapes. She's a success at what she does, plain and simple.

tantricjustice

TMZ PLEASE UPDATE YOUR LINKS!!!!

This kind of stuff happens all the time with them.

emme

It is amazing what you can get for 372,000 in Tennessee....you wouldn't be able to find a place like that in LA for that price.

SarcasticSupermodel

Me thinks TMZ watches too many movies.

FlamingoNut

She probably could've gotten a lot more money, being she's Carrie Underwood and all, but she kept it real. Pretty normal price for a home, well, around my neck of the woods anyway (NJ).

Lauren

Meh! It has more beige than a vanilla ice cream cone! I hope she hires a designer for her new pad

Mike

I lived in Franklin, TN for 8 years until this last year. Saw Underwood at Publix, Jeff Fisher at a liquor store, Pacman Jones at Shogun, Trace Adkins and Vince Young at the mall, and George Jones and Kevin Costner (which doesn't live there) at the Franklin Factory.

Decker

Wow, bargain house !

who farted

Cheap home....we have those here where I live and they are cheaply made speck homes. Plastic doors, cheap carpet, etc. We call them McMansions because they are track homes.

rhorho

Ok...these are the people the Republicans say shouldn't pay more taxes? Ok!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments