Hillary Clinton

Chelsea Distraught

After Hospital Visit

1/1/2013 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0101_chelsea_clinton_SplashChelsea Clinton was visibly upset as she left the NYC hospital where Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is being treated for a blood clot in her head -- although doctors now say things are looking up for Madam Secretary.

Chelsea was photographed outside New York Presbyterian Hospital Monday after visiting her mom ... who's been there since Sunday when doctors discovered the blood clot during an MRI.

Docs say Hill is now on blood thinners, but she's expected to make a "full recovery." They also confirmed the clot did not cause stroke or brain damage.

Kathryn

One of two things is going on in this pic: She's either talking, and the paps snapped the pic right when she had her mouth open, or she's upset. We don't know. If I had VIDEO of this and could see for myself, and not just ONE STILL photo, we all might know for sure. Either way, though, I do think Hillary is worse off than the media is letting on, I guess we'll see soon enough.

Legend

Never been a fan of the Clinton's but I completely sympathize with Chelsea's feelings. Having lost my dad recently after a very long and difficult illness I can attest to how difficult it is to see a parent in such a weak state. I wish Hillary the beast for a full recovery.

sunnyroberto

Nobody hates the Clintons more than I do, but how about a bit of privacy for them, I mean she just walked out of a hospital! Now I know why everyone treats the media with contempt.

nof

Personally I thank God.

This was caught in time -

Hillary's been in 122 countries during her term.

Who's given more to this awesome Country -

Than Hillary and Bill, who, tell me.

Tragedy-avoided on this one, thanks Lord.

buzz kill

Boo F'n Hoo!

Catrina

God bless the Clinton's!!

Twiz

Leave it to the TeapubliS*C*U*M to try and say that Hillary is faking it. If so, I guess that means Bush Sr hever had med problems and Stormin'Norman is still alive!!

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Omg can they leave this girl Alone her mom is clearly not well I pray that she gets better

Realist

This hardly looks like a "distraught daughter". It looks like you caught a picture of her in mid sentence and decided since it KIND OF looked like she was sad, you'd just post that with a good dose of conjecture. You do it everyday TMZ. Not sure why anyone ever comes here for any real "news". I just come here to troll people and call out your stupidity.

Ace

They could save taxpayers money if they moved GW Bush and Hillary into the same hospital room. Secret Service aint cheap.

jaythepirate

Its not like she had a stroke then found the clot. It was found while checking a bump on her noodle.

SeeSomethingSaySomething

"Blood clot in her head" reminds me of the half-assed diagnosis that was provided fodder for a bit in the Louis CK standup. I guess coming from the TMZ crew it's appropriate, but it make me chuckle.

Throwback kid

It looks like the spirits of four restless souls that were murdered in Benghazi have decided to visit Hillary

Justin

This has nothing to do with politics or fame. This "article" doesn't deserve to be printed and wiped across my a$s. TMZ has sunk to a new low as have many of you who are responding. Humanity really does deserve to be wiped off the planet if what I'm reading accurately represents what's in the mind of a bunch of loser dregs of humanity.

NOT ELMO

Obama and The Rich-Protectors AKA Republicans Agreed on a Tax Plan, i am NOT too happy about it because the new Tax Plan makes Couples making Over $450,000 Pay The Extra 4 CENTS for every $1 DOLLAR they make, i was hoping for the $250,000 people to Pay that but i guess this is better than nothing, Yes The Rich-Protectors must be happy now..............Hillary for President, Kerry for Vice-President and Michelle Obama for Governor / 2016