Hillary Clinton

Chelsea Distraught

After Hospital Visit

1/1/2013 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0101_chelsea_clinton_SplashChelsea Clinton was visibly upset as she left the NYC hospital where Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is being treated for a blood clot in her head -- although doctors now say things are looking up for Madam Secretary.

Chelsea was photographed outside New York Presbyterian Hospital Monday after visiting her mom ... who's been there since Sunday when doctors discovered the blood clot during an MRI.

Docs say Hill is now on blood thinners, but she's expected to make a "full recovery." They also confirmed the clot did not cause stroke or brain damage.

Jake

WHERE IS BILL?????????????

Why isn't TMZ checking BILL out. AS much hate as TMZ directed at Sarah Palin, the least they could do is follow up on libertine BILL JEFFERSON CLINTON.

sock monkey mcnugget

Please be kind with remarks. This young lady has grown up in the spot light her entire life. Her mother is ill and we should respect her privacy.

DeeWA2010

Geez I hope they're not keeping something from us. Seems awfully upset ... I love Hillary, hubby President of the WORLD, AND Chelsea. Campaigned for her in 2008. Got my turquoise/blue Hillary signature window decal in waiting for 2016. GET WELL SOON! and Happy New Year to all. :)

fastdriver

Unfortunately I do NOT think that we are getting the whole story. I guess time will tell.

TUTT ThinkTank

Dang, who wouldn't be distraught? The whole world knows Bill and Hillary Clinton are your parents. Darlings of the media, not something an honest person desires. Your Pa was impeached and disbarred for lying. Your Ma has a clot? How do they know it hasn't been there all these years? An unpleasant and disagreeable witch. She fit right in at the State Dept., the weirdest people you'll ever meet. Can you just hear Hillary complaining to Bill, as he fulfills his monthly obligation?

Denise

TMZ, I'm beginning to really dislike that your company makes a living by belittling, condemning and humiliating people. You've become the online 'National Enquirer' .... show some class at least once in a while!

brainscan

The doctors are downloading Hitlery's evil brain into her clone.

LISA

I appreciate the report regarding Mrs. Clinton's health, but was it really necessary to add that intrusive photo of her visibly shaken daughter?

Hopefully this puts rumors she faked her concussion to rest. Didn't Sharon Stone and Bret Michaels survive this, and their situations were more serious? I wish her and her family the best for 2013.

TheMarshmallowMan

I acually like Clinton, I know a lot of people say she is a globalist but I honestly think she is more trustworthy than Obama.

Throwback kid

Hillary was part of a group that wanted to impeach President Nixon, but when her husband Bill had a sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky and then lied to the American people on TV and said he didn't Hillary didn't have a problem with that and wanted her husband to stay President. That has always been the problem with the Clinton's they don't tell the truth and seem to have a seperate set of rules for themselves

G

Chelsea, I pray for your mom and and for those who love her.

Wocka

So Corky, are you bragging because you looked worse?

Jeff

Leave the poor girl alone she is upset about her mother god has no one ever been there.
Good grief

Nonsense

Nice job TMZ. It's one thing to follow the Lohan's and kardashians, they want the attention. This is simply an invasion of privacy. Very professional.

lourdes principe

a touching pic that absolutely moved my feeling/emotion!!! as i said earlier, i am praying hard for the fast recovery of sec. clinton.