Hillary Clinton

Chelsea Distraught

After Hospital Visit

1/1/2013 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0101_chelsea_clinton_SplashChelsea Clinton was visibly upset as she left the NYC hospital where Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is being treated for a blood clot in her head -- although doctors now say things are looking up for Madam Secretary.

Chelsea was photographed outside New York Presbyterian Hospital Monday after visiting her mom ... who's been there since Sunday when doctors discovered the blood clot during an MRI.

Docs say Hill is now on blood thinners, but she's expected to make a "full recovery." They also confirmed the clot did not cause stroke or brain damage.

Miley is a whore

Republicans are s***bags. this thread is proof

Wildred67

Best wishes to Hilary for a full recovery. It's hard trying to live in the public eye always being scrutinized for everything. She is first of all a Mother who has a daughter who seems to be very upset and has no privacy whatsoever. Praying for the Clinton family during this time and wishing them all the best.

Kelly

Leave the poor girl alone, her mother is in the hospital for crying out loud...

tann

To the people that are being so cold-hearted, may the same compassion be shown to u, when u have a loved one that is sick, and trust me, u will sooner or later.

campy

Hillary: "NO you can't stay out after 11!!"

Chelsea: "WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

allicat

This poor kid has had enough to deal with in her life...back off *******s what they are going through is traumatic.

Diamond Goddess!

I'm NOT buyin' that Hill is OK!!!
Chelsea has been far too well schooled as the only child of a two-term US President in "behaving for the media" to act like this in public.
Hope all will be well!!!

Cheri

She is upset that the B**** is still alive, I'm sure Billie is sitting back and saying please die b**** die. I want nothing more then to see this lying thief and murder die, in pain.

Kabala

She's not crying - it's just a bad picture.

ZZZZ

My guess is, Hilary is in a very bad condition...I just hope she doesn't die.A blood clot is not just any type of hospitalization, I know coz my mother died of it. So, all my prayers to Chelsea..

ZZZZ

Seems that Hillary's condition is not looking good. My prayers to Chelsea and her mom..

NOT ELMO

Obama and The Rich-Protectors AKA Republicans Agreed on a Tax Plan, i am NOT too happy about it because the new Tax Plan makes Couples making Over $450,000 Pay The Extra 4 CENTS for every $1 DOLLAR they make, i was hoping for the $250,000 people to Pay that but i guess this is better than nothing, Yes The Rich-Protectors must be happy now..............Hillary for President, Kerry for Vice-President and Michelle Obama for Governor / 2016

NOT ELMO

Obama gave too much, i understand that $250,000 wasn't going to fly with the Rich-Protectors AKA Republicans but Obama should've offered up to $300,000 not a $1 dollar more...me, i normally only Vote every 4 Years for Presidential Elections but i see to many Rich-Protectors taking over so i'm going to have to Vote for the Regular Elections too for Governors and others..

NOT ELMO

Regular Americans Pay 35 % Federal Taxes and now the RICH will Pay 39.6 % after their first $450,000 , just be glad you don't live in FRANCE, There the RICH Pays 75 % in Taxes....

Rgale54

I feel bad for Hillary even if I do not agree with her politics ! However all you liberals are so appalled with negative comments yet many of you wished former president George Bush Sr would die!! Your double standard is laughable!!!