Honey Boo Boo

Rednecks on Ice ...

Go BOOM!!

1/1/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

1231_honey_boo-boo_launch
Honey Boo Boo won't be trading child beauty pageants for figure skating anytime soon -- not based on the giant face dives she took during a recent ice rink adventure.

TMZ obtained the first pics of Alana Thompson struggling on her blades last week in Conyers, GA. Mama June and Sugar Bear were along for moral -- and sometimes physical -- support while HBB tried to make her way around the rink.

We're told reality show cameras were there to capture all the black and boo boos Alana suffered -- but she did eventually make it around the rink ... with some assistance.

Too much go-go juice.

allicat

The trashy people are the ones on here talking about a little girl. Alana is a victim of cir***stance and her surroundings. She can't comprehend what the outside world sees as a problem. S*** thats what you trash talkers are! The parents are the ones you should talk about if you have something to say...as a mom, if anyone trash talked my children their would be hell too pay!

charekay

The person responsible for this explotation is non other than Momma June. She need to focus more on the education of her family. A teenager having a baby out of wedlock is nothing to laugh about. She was the mother who had "Honey Boo Boo" dancing on a bar. June's explanation, they didn;t serve alcohol while she was at the bar. My response, Yeah, right.

Barbie

Exploitation is disgusting. I have never watched this show and never plan on watching this show.
It's quite clear that this little girl doesn't belong in beauty pageants, that's her mothers dream.
It just saddens me that some producers are exploiting the ignorance of this family and the fact that they are dirt poor and are okay with that kind of life.

kathy589

just before I saw the draft saying $7940, I didn't believe that...my... sister woz like actually earning money part-time from there pretty old laptop.. there great aunt has done this less than 22 months and a short time ago repayed the debts on their house and purchased a gorgeous Lotus Esprit. read more at, jump15.com

Nikki

I think she's a gross kid; as is her family. But, she's a child and I think it's wrong that she's being exploited. If her gross, rednecked family wants to look like jerks on tv, fine but leave the kid out of it.

Stacy

How many people DOES it take to hold up one toddler??? Apparently A LOT for her!

GOLF WANG

Child pageantry is ****ed up and so are her parents

Connecticut Sam

Honey Boo Boo is a sore that won't go away. She just white trash, just like her mommy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3