Kim & Kanye

We Don't Want Any

Sex Surprises

1/1/2013 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1231_kim_kanye_06
Mini-Kanye rockin' the mic, or mini-Kim rockin' the ... whatever ... point is -- are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West having a baby boy or a baby girl?

The answer is they don't know yet, but TMZ has learned ... as soon as it's medically possible -- around week 16 -- Kim and Kanye intend to learn the sex of their unborn child.

Sources close to Kim tell us the couple already decided to pass on the old fashioned, wait and see route -- and are anxious to know what she's got in there, but don't read too much into that.

We're told, like most parents (say, anyway) ... K & K don't have a preference if it's a boy or a girl.

What do you think?

Lori

Where is the "Neither" button? They shouldn't be reproducing.

JT

ETA to break up: 92 Days

Michelle

I guess it goes to show you that this Ho will do anything to keep her name in the spotlight, and I mean ANYTHING! This ain't a kitten Kim!! And we know what happened to the kitten!

wirelessmom

Is this just another black guy with his "baby mama"? Or is Kim checking off another item on her Bucket List? 1. Big fancy expensive tacky wedding to anonomous guy. Check 2. Divorce. Check. 3. Have baby. Check.

Pet peeves

will these two socail whores just fall off the face of the Earth...PLEASE STOP REPORTING THIS SH*T!!!

Willa329

The two biggest tools on the planet are having a child...christ shouldnt there be laws against this? What this publicity whore won't do for publicity and that idiot West... kill me now... I guess the Omen remake will be soon

w h i t e y

Arms done it again..

Manimal

Illegitimate babies ROCK!

whatsup

HEY TMZ....what was wrong with the first picture you had on this article with Kim's boobs hanging out and Kanye's tongue in her ear? Why did you change the pic? Did Mommy Dearest, who owns your site, call in and mandate you change it?? PATHETIC NEWS SITE!!!!

bring back recent posts

...I just hope her sister has her long desired baby with her husband...ASAP...feel so bad for Khloe and Lamar....this has got too be devasting too them...KIMMY KIMMY KIMMY...always gets...but...u know what....KIMMY is going too end up very empty inside...cause that type of personality always does!

Michelle

They have the right to do as they please but I do feel sorry for this child. The very thought of either of them raising a child just terrifies me. At the very least I hope and pray it is a boy. Any girl will be turned into the common Kardashian whore for profit. Sad, very sad.

Buckostar

I hope it's stillborn and takes her with it!

Yolanda

If i was her i wouldn't care as long as it was HEALTHY and HAD HER HAIR. those are the things i would pray for

CarolAnnLee

Wow people never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. Who cares who they are. There still two people who r going to have a beautiful baby. I'm happy for them. Congrats

Josh

Run for your lives people

DON'T YOU GET IT: CONCEIVED NEAR VATICAN