Kim & Kanye

We Don't Want Any

Sex Surprises

1/1/2013 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1231_kim_kanye_06
Mini-Kanye rockin' the mic, or mini-Kim rockin' the ... whatever ... point is -- are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West having a baby boy or a baby girl?

The answer is they don't know yet, but TMZ has learned ... as soon as it's medically possible -- around week 16 -- Kim and Kanye intend to learn the sex of their unborn child.

Sources close to Kim tell us the couple already decided to pass on the old fashioned, wait and see route -- and are anxious to know what she's got in there, but don't read too much into that.

We're told, like most parents (say, anyway) ... K & K don't have a preference if it's a boy or a girl.

What do you think?

wendy

this must be why everything from the waist down has exploded on her. btw, when she was on that diet a few weeks back she was advertising for a diet pill, obviously she was pregnant than, false advertising?

bulldog

Who cares what they cause legally the slut Kim is still married to Chris Humphries

Gargamel

TMZ worships this biatch! Gone head and lick the sh*t off of her boots Harvey! TMZ staff dreams about eating the corn out of her sh*t and receiving an Armenian golden shower!

AlwaysOnTimeB

I'm so ready to hear any REAL celeb stories. Minute, by minute updates on this whore and her pet are getting old fast!

Uncle Rico

My New Years resolution is for those two to go away..... Please God, take them away!

amazinglybored

This is going to be TMZ for the next 6 months isn't it? Oh God, and then after it's born it will be worse......FML. Maybe I'll manage to quit TMZ because of this. TMK

Tod

I don't care if it's a boy or a girl. I just hope that fatherhood makes West a more humble and appreciative person. Not that I'm holding my breath.

Bruce

waiting for the video...."The making of a Kardashian"

Mitch

Please tell me that this child is NOT going to be treated as though it was the heir to the throne in Britain. Celebs have babies every day and it doesn't need to be headlines. Americans, we have more problems in our country than what sex or the fact that these two are even having a baby. Besides their families, no one should even care, it not newsworthy and is not going to solve our nations economic crises.

Keith

Please for the love of god stop with all these stories about these flakes!

Jennyfrenzy

Seriously TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob

PLEEEEZE get off this subject.....overload. Start another blog with nothing but the Kartrashians on it.

Gargamel

Great name for the KarTRASHIAN sisters The WHORE THE HOMELY and the SASQUATCH!

tamara

STOP COMMENTING AND THEY'LL STOP FILLING THIS SITE WITH KARDASHIAN STORIES. TMZ POSTS STORIES THAT GET LOTS OF COMMENTS. THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER GOOD SITES TO GO TO.

Cheryl A.

OMG Can I get any more sick of this story? Jeez, shes pregnant and unmarried and conceived the baby near the Vatican. Kudoes! Now shut up about this sh!t or I will have to delete TMZ for the next 9 months unless you tell us every time the baby cries, sleeps eats, gets a bath etc. Then you will be gone for good. AND I have 7 of my own kids so I know how boring it is to hear about other peoples kids. It took 2 babies to shut my mouth.