Kim & Kanye

We Don't Want Any

Sex Surprises

1/1/2013 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1231_kim_kanye_06
Mini-Kanye rockin' the mic, or mini-Kim rockin' the ... whatever ... point is -- are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West having a baby boy or a baby girl?

The answer is they don't know yet, but TMZ has learned ... as soon as it's medically possible -- around week 16 -- Kim and Kanye intend to learn the sex of their unborn child.

Sources close to Kim tell us the couple already decided to pass on the old fashioned, wait and see route -- and are anxious to know what she's got in there, but don't read too much into that.

Kimye should have

• Boy
  • Girl
We're told, like most parents (say, anyway) ... K & K don't have a preference if it's a boy or a girl.

What do you think?

Mayu

By the way... why isn't there a neither... and TMZ, if we're going to have 9 months of non-stop coverage of these douches... I'm outtie.

Milano99

Why are the only choices "Boy" and "Girl"? I'd vote for "Frog" if it was an option.

blondie

i wish both of these future parents the BEST OF LUCK. my babydar says a GIRL.
it's nature's plan.

Missy

They are both short so hope they have a girl. Lol

Passion Of The Taint

Can Narcissists fall in love?

MiMi

They are both disgusting and the media makes them out to be King and Queen. There are so many more noble people on this planet then these two!

peterfrady

Watch the ass grow now...boieeeee.. Cottage Cheese or dimples galore. I guess it's all good.... I wish them well....

Cecilia

I am now deleting the TMZ app off my phone. I have no interest in constant coverage of Kim, Kayne, this pregnancy or their child - and I don't even hate them. I will check back in a week or so in hopes that the micro-reporting on this topic has subsided.

getreal

they are having a girl !
Kanye doesn't have any sp3rm to make boys

MarcaR

These two whores are a great argument for forced sterilization. All ****asians should be forced to have abortions.

Tom Selick

I hope it's still born

the truth

Someone with. A block ...needs to do the right thing here.....come on u zealots

ADrunk

The pegnancy should be terminated, the world does not need anyore humans from this gene pool.

nick

Where is Mama Pimp Chris- within 2 years if that splitsville with another shallow untalented member to the family. Things go bad, maybe she will have a family orgy pay per view event- UTTERLY DISGUSTING excuse of a faimly.

Kriss

What do I think? I'm already sick to death of this story. C'mon...it's not like the second coming.....