Kim K.

NO TV Deal

for Baby Kimye

1/1/2013 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1231_kim_kanye_kuwtk
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have already made a huge decision about their unborn child -- he or she will NOT be a reality TV star ... not as an infant, anyway, TMZ has learned.

While most of the Kardashians' lives are fodder for their hit reality show ... sources close to Kim tell us she and Kanye don't want their baby dragged into the family biz.

We're told K&K want to keep that part of their lives separate from "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" ... so they can "ensure real privacy" for the baby.

Further, we're told Kim is saying the baby will NEVER be on the family's show or have its own spin-off -- nor will there be a 'Kim Gives Birth' TV special ... she and Kanye are nixing that idea too.

However, Kim will not be shy about her remaining months of pregnancy. We're told she intends to share that with reality cameras because she thinks being "pregnant is great and cute."

Call us when the cravings and stretch marks start.

Gretchen

LOL I'll believe that when I DO NOT see the baby on their show!!

Quiet

her hips and azz are going to stretch stretch stretch wider and bigger in all areas..jessica put 80lbs on so i dont believe kim will lose the 23 lbs like megan fox did cus kims azzz is waay bigger than jessicas even when she works it out lol maybe the

cbk

Yet

LovesArkansas

this woman has no respect for Kris H her husband with getting pregnant b/f the divorce is final. This is it for me & this no self respect family. Bruce is the only one with any kind of anything. Bruce pull your sweet girls off of TV, don't let them turn out to be the K sista's.

renae

Why do I feel like Kanye has more to do with this decision than Kim? Notice since she's been with Kanye, her personal life has been far less on display than her other relationships. Which is good.

But TMZ we don't need to know every available detail of this pregnancy. Unless something else big happens, pull back on the coverage. Thanks.

Gretel

Because "Pregnancy is great and cute." Oh dear Lord. I have a serious question about the emotional maturity of this gutter hog. She seems to have the emotional mentality of a 14 year old girl. I mean that seriously. She's 32 years old and acts half her age, and I am not so sure it is really an act. Those two deserve each other but I am so sad that another life will be brought into their circle.

Gretel

I almost forgot ... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU FABULOUS TMZ COMMENTERS. I can't tell you how many times I have had a bad day or am not feeling too well and I catch some of the crazy things you say and you all have me laughing. BEST WISHES TO YOU FOR 2013 REGS AND NON-REGS ALIKE!

Jayne

Please, as though these two fame whores will stick to any of those promises. TMZ PLEASE stop giving these fools so much press. You have a lot of fans that don't give a rat's butt what the Kartrashian family does.

CloseUrLegsToMarriedMen

Oh how nice and thoughtful of them to spare the world of that. Now if they would quit w/ the 100 other 'reality' shows

ria

Damn. We know that babies are a blessing but this is one time where we see 98% of commenters on every blogs so upset that someone is pregnant. And if you go to her Yahoo pregnancy post, it's over 16k comments and not a single one happy poster. Damn Kim, what happened to your 17 million Tweeter followers? It's obvious those numbers are fake.

T.I

Wow I respect Kim n k for that that's a good decision but I don't no if they will stick to it because kina always on the show..anyway we will see

tracker

The KKK'S HAVE HUGE EGOS,they will be reading this,so kanye get out the wallet,time to pay the legal baby daddy,KRIS HUMPHRIES,TALK ABOUT KARMA...TIME TO GIVE KRIS HIS SETTLEMENT..[YOU GOT OUT LUCKY KRIS]

Rich

Her mother Kris rules, she will make them have the baby in the shows. Its all about making more millions with that family.

tiki

Kimmy honey, you momager has not convinced you yet, but she will. She has time.

joe

well we can see tmz is in love with kim Kardashian or Kanye West oh well we are not quit giving them any publicity she aint even devoriced yet omg and if she is who cares get some real news you guys are better then this