Kim & Kanye

Our Fetus Was

Ballin' on NYE!!

1/1/2013 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0101_kimye_launch_getty2Kim Kardashian, Kanye West rang in 2013 at 1 Oak in Las Vegas.

Kim, Kanye and the fetus were all smiles (well, maybe not the fetus ... it probably looked kinda smushy) ... and who wouldn't be.  Kim raked in 6 figures for the appearance at the club inside the Mirage.

John Legend, his fiance Chrissy Teigen and Lance Bass joined the party.

Kim is approximately 3 months pregnant.  Even with morning sickness, it would be hard to pass up this kind of payday.

Do ya think this whole thing was timed?

Jen

She's a filthy *** dumpster. God help that baby.

Home Skillet

I actually like Kim, I don't have a problem with her. Kanye, it seems, has really matured into a cool guy. With that being said, I cringe at the thought that we're going to have to hear about Kimye's baby constantly for the next nine months. Make a resolution, TMZ, that you'll keep the reporting on this little baby to under 24 stories per day. Please? You guys can do it, I know you can. Kimye - all the best, no offense intended, but I don't want to hear about your growing belly, morning sickness, clothes shopping, doctors' appointments, etc. ad nauseum. Thank you!

Kmathrn

These two are just drama queens! I sure hope she can be a mom for more than 72 days.

JennaKennedy

Enough already!!!! These people are the least interesting self-important individuals in the public eye.

Laurie123

Okay, that's it - no more TMZ for me for 2013. Can't handle all this Kraptashian overload.

Rae

I believe the pregnancy was planned. As soon as Reggie Bush announced he was having a baby with his girlfriend, I knew it wouldn't be long before Kim was pregnant too. I do not believe the announcement was planned to happen before New Years though. I also don't believe it was Kanye's place to announce Kim's pregnancy for her. It may be his baby too, but it is Kim's body that's pregnant. The MOMENT of announcement belongs to the pregnant person. PERIOD.

msmoeliss

We get it tmz , the bit*h is preggs. Enough already. Does every other story have to be about this trash?

Tommy

I totally hate this nasty piss whore and her family. Please stop reporting on them.

Toilethead

ENOUGH ALREADY! Nobody gives a flying eff about either of those mindless twits.

al baby

Hey TMZ its only a fetus if you abort it not if you are going to keep it then its called a baby

nipples mugee

Please please please please please please please please please please
Please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand another picture of this thing!!!

I beg you.... I would rather see lindsy's mom naked then this ..

your own luck

I am so tired of hearing about this pregnancy and we have 6 more months to go. TMZ, please stop. There have to be other celebrity stories our there somewhere. PLEASE.

Questdelsangraal

Who cares if these creatures have a kid?

PG

Kim is a PIG!!!!!!

Mystery Guest

I'm already really disliking the term "baby Kimye". Awful.