Kim & Kanye

Our Fetus Was

Ballin' on NYE!!

1/1/2013 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0101_kimye_launch_getty2Kim Kardashian, Kanye West rang in 2013 at 1 Oak in Las Vegas.

Kim, Kanye and the fetus were all smiles (well, maybe not the fetus ... it probably looked kinda smushy) ... and who wouldn't be.  Kim raked in 6 figures for the appearance at the club inside the Mirage.

John Legend, his fiance Chrissy Teigen and Lance Bass joined the party.

Kim is approximately 3 months pregnant.  Even with morning sickness, it would be hard to pass up this kind of payday.

Do ya think this whole thing was timed?

livetxnet

This is going to be the longest 9 months of TMZ trash.

JT

Ok... Enough TMZ! Change topics!

The Love Sponge

Keep on mixing and burning the coal baby.

Smooch

Will you stop calling him/her a fetus over and over? She is three months pregnant with a BABY. A HUMAN BEING!

Pound Sand

.I was relieved to see a story about Lindsay! I am already sick to death of hearing about this tramp. It is a sad day when I am happy to see a story about Lindsay. This is going to be a long 6 months while we get to hear every single place the fetus goes. Also I have never seen a classier baby announcement in my life. What a joke these two are

missbigshot

I AM DONE WITH THIS "STORY" TMZ!!!! SO WHAT!!!!! W GIVES A FLUCK.

butterfly

"KASH KOW" ...she played her hand well this time...

JimmyCrapCorn

she is so fat already and is it just me or should she stop wearing see-thru dresses for the next 6 months? her thighs look like baby belguas.

Rocco

For the love of God, can you please find someone else to report on? sheesh, enough already

Rockmelon

This picture actually made me laugh! Seriously, that dress is a mess!!

Karma

TMZ...I really enjoyed our time together but I really am done with your site because there is too much Kardashian ish on here. I don't even like them and as of late that's all you report on. I bet you other celebs did good things for others on NYE and today those are the stories I came here for. PS~Momager Kris and daddy to be Kayne let Kim wear that slutty see through dress....whores...bye tmz sick of this crap

Ferndog

There's a lot of hate for these two. In reality who wouldn't try to make $$$$$ for doing nothing so I don't blame Kim at all. Make your $$$. Kaney is a real Talent (an ******* also but a talent nonetheless). They are both trashy I get it but to hate some one like most of the posts here well then there is something really wrong with you. They're lives don't affect me so I don't care. I find it interesting though how many post things saying "please stop with these two tmz", meanwhile your still Here. Lol

fargone

TMZ makes money off this family. It's about page views and ad revenue. As long as people click thru to read the story (or comment) they will be the day's top story. No more comments from me about this family.

Kevin

Hey, I'm going to say this again.... she's married and parading around with someone other than her husband. Where I live that is called ADULTERY!!!! And you people are calling this news? Where are the moral values? We already know she has none but why are we promoting this? Grrrrrrr

Allupinyourearhole

How does it feel Kanye to know that when you kissed Kim at the strike of twelve that you were kissing Ray J?