Kim & Kanye

Our Fetus Was

Ballin' on NYE!!

1/1/2013 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0101_kimye_launch_getty2Kim Kardashian, Kanye West rang in 2013 at 1 Oak in Las Vegas.

Kim, Kanye and the fetus were all smiles (well, maybe not the fetus ... it probably looked kinda smushy) ... and who wouldn't be.  Kim raked in 6 figures for the appearance at the club inside the Mirage.

John Legend, his fiance Chrissy Teigen and Lance Bass joined the party.

Kim is approximately 3 months pregnant.  Even with morning sickness, it would be hard to pass up this kind of payday.

Do ya think this whole thing was timed?

Dani

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Stop this insane reporting now! TMZ are we going to have 9 months o this nonsense

average jane

They are both fame and money whores with no morals. TMZ is going to lose a lot of viewers if they keep posting on these two. I think I would rather hear about Charlie Sheen. At least he has talent.

Jamie

NOTHING the Kardashian's do is not premeditated to bring in the most dough! I am VERY surprised that Momager Kris isn't wringing Kanye's neck for sabotaging sabotaged chance at an $1M-$2M magazine announcement/cover deal...

Rachel1127

Isnt there a law that states that if ur married but having another mans baby the husband still has to pay and has rights to the child

Stubaby

Everytime I read an artical about her I wish the Turkish would have had more follow through.

Billy

I've been doing a couple of times a day check of TMZ to see what's happening but I can't stand the car (sized)-ASSians at all. I guess if TMZ is going to focus this much for the next 9 months on these d-bags and Kayne, then I'm pretty much done looking at the site. At least for 12 months to get past the birth of another bastard child.

rico

ENOUGH.

the real diva

so Harvey and Tmz were there to celebrate the new year with Kim Kardashian. as Tmz, her only true fans. visited with Kim to get every detail of her day to forefill their obsession with her. meanwhile, TMZ will be bringing you current news updates of Kim when she gives birth direct from the hospital room.as Harvey and TMZ stay by her side every step of the way.

Truth Teller

What the hell is wrong with this world? Why would anyone in their right mind continue to put people who haven't graduated high school, can't even tell you who the Vice President is and could not point out Thailand on a map if their life depended on it, continue to showcase this utter stupidity and high profile ignorance? I can already hear it in households across America...." why do I need to work hard and go to school when Kim Kardashian make 6 figures for walking into a club to showcase her ignorance and stupidity?" this is what teenagers are aspiring to and we continually wonder why the country is so screwed up!

Bev

Enough already. Seriously TMZ you need to get over your crush with KK it is unhealthy.

u iz a cutiepie

Is Kanye on drugs?

Vonarie

Seriously, I'm SO SICK of this fame whore! She has accomplished NOTHING in her life and now she's going to have a bastard child with a low life while she's still legally married to someone else. When will people stop giving her the attention she craves and let her slither into obscurity where she belongs?

LadyScarlett

Stop TMZ, just stop! Surely someone somewhere was doing something remotely interesting. Lets hear about that.

Jillian

I wonder how long TMZ is going to drag this on. I only have one comment to make. This is the MOST sickening and discusting thing of all. This PIG WHORE and the s***bag West mating. Both are trash and the s*** of the earth.

ACE DEUCEY

They're a perfect match... She has a big ass and he IS a big ass.