Photog's Last Call

He Absolutely Believed

Justin Was Smoking [AUDIO]

1/2/2013 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0102_chris_car_accident_interview_last_word_article_launch
The last person to speak with the photog who was killed Tuesday following Justin Bieber's car tells TMZ ... Chris Guerra was quite sure Justin had been smoking pot while driving earlier in the day.

The person who spoke with Chris at 5:16 PM -- less than an hour before he was killed -- did not want us to use his name.  He's also a photog who took Chris under his wing, and says Chris was one of his closest friends.

As for Miley Cyrus' comments, he says, "Good Christians that I know ... don't throw stones at people who get killed."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Babydoll0630

WTF?

Boing!

I feel bad for the driver that mowed down this reckless person

patsfan4life

This guy, may he rest in peace thought a picture of a little brat was worth his life, this is just ridiculous. The way TMZ is reporting this story you would think Justin hit him instead of whomever really did.

Louis

About a month ago I saw his boy lil twist buying rolling papers at the chevron station on Parkway Calabasas in Calabasas about 9am one morning, I was standing behind him in line and saw the purchase. I saw him get into Justin's silver car and Justin was sitting in the passanger seat. When I walked out I said you guys are about to roll one up. I looked into the car and justin put his finger to his mouth to say shush, don't tell anyone, so I didn't .I figured he smoked week then.

gel1023

If justin is just walking around the paps make it into a big story...if u wanna blame anyone blame the people who pay thousandths for a stupid picture..and blame the paps for being in the way of moving cars..sorry but thats the paps fault.

kerrplunk

Stoner boner

Nico38

Cause validating such is definitely worth risking your life.

KnuckleDragger

"He also says he believes Justin is partly to blame for Chris' death because of the singer's reckless driving history and alleged pot smoking which made it a big story to follow."

Bullshìt! The guy died because he wasn't paying attention crossing the road.

hoopee

BIEBS ON BUDS!

frightening!

Dinka

I can't believe I'm about to defend Justin Bieber, but this photographer should shut up. Bieber was partly to blame because of his driving history? What a crock...there is one person to blame here and that's the person who disobeyed an officer's orders to step back from the scene, resulting in his getting fatally struck by a vehicle.

Nico38

According to this guy Justin beiber is partly to blame. With that logic this 'friend' is just as blameworthy for taking Chris under his wing.

YungOne

My mom taught me to look both ways before I cross a street. I don't know how it's anyone else fault but the photog.

Areader

When will law makers pass a bill making it against the law for the paparazzi to stalk celebrities?

It's sad that this person lost his life and my prayers go out to his family.

This could have been prevented had there been laws in place! What he was doing was stalking Justin Bieber!

TMZ does the same thing, they place camera people at LAX, The Grove and other Hollywood hot spots hunting down celebrities which is nothing short of stalking!

There was a video a while back ago where a paparazzo got into the TMZ employee parking lot and approached Harvey, Harvey didn't like it at all, he kept asking the person how they got in the TMZ parking lot.

There was also a video where a paparazzo got Max coming back to the TMZ office with what looked lunch, Max didn't like it.

If you don't like being hunted down and have the cameras put on you TMZ what makes you think celebrities do!

Dymondcrystal

May this man rest in peace but you can't blame Justin for him dying! Nobody made him follow Justin around and its not like Justin hit him! Maybe if he wasn't so caught up in trying to make Justin look bad and getting a good story then he wouldn't be in the condition he's in...its sad that he had to die tho.

Karma2013

I REALLY hope more of you retards die this way at least now you know how stupid your people are, this site is ridiculous and you should be ashamed, talking to you Harvey Levin (who probably isnt reading this because he is searching for the next anti-gay-story, probably with Charlie Sheen) If you really believe this type of work is somethin to be proud of, than I really hope you are the next gettin hit by car!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments