Justin Bieber

'Harassed and Stalked'

By Dead Photog

1/3/2013 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

_0102_justin_bieber_chris_article_tmz
Justin Bieber was stalked and harassed by the photographer who was killed while taking pictures of the singer's car on New Year's Day, and he lied about J.B. smoking pot ... sources connected with Bieber tell TMZ.

Our well-connected Bieber sources tell TMZ ... photog Chris Guerra made Justin's life hell ... following and chasing him at every opportunity.

The sources claim Chris flat-out lied when he called a friend shortly before he was killed, claiming he saw Justin smoking pot in a pipe while driving his Ferrari earlier that day.  The sources say multiple witnesses will say the only time Justin left the Four Seasons on New Year's Day was to go to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles in Hollywood for lunch, and there was never a pipe in sight.

Sources connected to Justin and Selena say the photog was lying when he told the friend he saw a car belonging to Selena Gomez on the Four Seasons property.  The sources tell us ... the two of them flew to Mexico for New Year's Eve, but had a blow-out argument on December 30 and broke up. Selena left Mexico that same day and Justin left for L.A. on the 31st. They haven't seen each other since and she was never at the Four Seasons on New Year's Day.

The sources say Justin had "very little respect" for Chris Guerra but was trying not to say anything out of respect for the family, but Chris made it "very difficult by telling this guy (his friend) lies about Justin."

Gargamel

The majority of these celebs enjoy the attention of the photographers because if they didn't they would move somewhere else.

Bella

I am NOT a fan of Justin Biebers AT ALL, I think he is the biggest joke in the entertainment industry so my 2 cents are worth much but here it is..... I don't think Justin Bieber is responsible for the photographers death, with what is being reported the photographer, Chris Guerra just wasn't paying attention while taking the photos. With the whole weed issue HECK YEA I think Justin is smoking pot and maybe more than that. No one seems to know why Justin & Selena keep having problems, if I had to guess I would say she isn't into the weed & drugs scene and would rather not be dating someone who is. As to Justin Biebers reps response, the excuse they are shooting out isn't adding up....try spinning a different story and see if we believe it.

micmic

Sad, but it is theprice of fame. Can't have it all your way folks. The press is why you're famous, so learn to live with it.

Ashley

I don't get the people who are telling TMZ how heartless they are and ridiculous they are,,,umm pretty sure when you hate a website, you do not go on there and give an opinion. You need to sign up to give your opinion too so those people make me laugh and I am sure TMZ loves it too. LOL Team JB all the way, I would defend myself too....JB is one of the nicest, sweetest, genuwine famous people out there, I am so proud that he is from my country, he represents Canada soo well. Usher is a good dude, never getting into trouble....Usher has his back, JB is a good kid. Also if he does smoke weed, SERIOUSLY WHO CARES! Its not even bad at all!! Geeess.......

micmic

Sorry, but celebrity folks cant have EVERYTHING their way. Publicity gets you fame and fortune, gonna be a price to pay for it. Lots of famous celebs get along just fine. Deal with it, or go back to being poor nobodies.

jason

How do you make a living on this your are s***...sorry for talking smack about the dead but LOSER! Get a real job. You like taking pictures shoot models still art something. Dont chase people down for there pics. You wanna shoot them at an event fine. But again dont try and shoot someone supposedly smoking weed in the car.

miahprod

I'm sorry but paps should not be celebrated in any way. Granted I enjoy reading the fodder here on TMZ BUT it's not like he was in a war zone reporting on genocide or war or actually making a difference in anyone's life. Dumb schmuck shouldn't have been standing in the street. Period.

jimmyjj

the Piece of **** got what he deserved.

TheRealJerseyShore

I'm not a fan of the Biebs but I also don't think he or his people need to give any statement about the incident. He wasn't involved, end of story!

steve

bieber knew what he was getting into when he became a star he signed up for it everyone in hollywood knows this ..hes as guilty as anyone

M

So...you're telling me that a ladylike Canadian lad went out for CHICKEN AND WAFFLES and there was no pot involved?

eivissa

What is really disturbing is this guy killed himself. Everyone seems to want to give him sympathy.
I have read almost nothing about the poor girl who's life has changed forever that hit him.
She is the one that should be getting everyones sympathy. This guy broke several laws, then stood in front of an innocent driver who had no chance. Now she must live the rest of her life knowing she killed someone.
Jeeze. I can't imagine.
He gets no sympathy from me. He stalked people, put other lives and himself in jeopardy and the ultimate price was paid. And now an innocent victim has the rest of her life to deal with this.

DaveT

Good thing a car full of innocent family members didn't swerve to miss and end up dying

Southflgirl

Harrassed and stalked by a dead guy? Doesn't that mean that he needs to call and excorsist?

eivissa

Oh yes, and all everyone wants to do is be jealous and bash Justin Bieber. Can we all say grade school everyone???