Kathy Griffin

Blasted for Oral Sex

Antics On CNN

1/2/2013 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0102_cooper_kathy_01
Kathy Griffin
was obscene and unhinged with Anderson Cooper on CNN's New Year's Eve Live ... so claims an angry Parents Television Council.

The Prez of the PTC tells TMZ ... Griffin "has shown increasing contempt for the audience ..." referring to her multiple attempts to offer Anderson a BJ just after the ball dropped in Times Square.

Tim Winter goes on ... "The onus is now on CNN.  Either the network has a policy that allows its on-air talent to fondle a co-anchor's genitals, or it has a policy that forbids such conduct."

Winter also says he's not buyin' the whole, "The-kids-in-bed" argument, because New Year's Eve is the night kids stay up.

DHD

Kathy Griffin is the worst ever.

Ben

CNN is a Joke and Kathy is a Skank. She is really not even that funny anymore.

Majestik

Okay, regardless of what happened.
PTC, this is NOT a communist society, you don't like what's on T.V. then go home and monitor what your children watch. You have NO RIGHT, legally or MORALLY to tell parents in this day and age how the hell they should raise their kids.
You idiots have become nothing more than the Westboro Baptist Church only without using GOD as your leader. If young children are up at midnight watching a t.v. show dropping a ball then you have to wonder what the parents are doing while the kids are up (IE drinking). My son's growing up, even when teenagers weren't allowed up that late, say with Christmas Eve which is even more special for young kids. Who the hell allows their children up at that hour.
Now, I know Kathy Griffin is all about the shock factor, but come on, that was way too much. I'll give Anderson Cooper credit, he was being a good sport and he responded with a great dig.

YouDontSay

I must be old because it seems like the comedians I have liked seem to all be having maniac mental issues. Shows I used to watch like Tosh.O are just nasty and not funny anymore. Kat. Carey. Sandler.Too bad Kathy went in that direction also.

Really

Please...how do we make her GO AWAY! That's just ridiculous and I feel bad for Anderson...how embarrassing for him!

Susan62509

The first time Kathy got on her knees was funny, but she carried it on for too long. I felt sorry for AC because he tried to be diplomatic and she constantly interupted him from carrying on the broadcast professionally. 2 minutes of her kneed bending humor was okay, but 10 minutes was entirely too long, boring and idiotic.

Grammar Police

This lady is not funny....at all. Not just on New Year's Eve, either. She's just never entertaining. Is anyone with me? Why not get Louis CK or Amy Schumer to host if you're looking for a comedian?

LadyScarlett

She's not funny and I'm embarrassed for her.

AnnieSH

While many do not care for Kathy nor her sense of humor, the name of the game is ratings.

rudynjudyjudy

without a good BJ every now and than there would be no kids to defend fom pottie? mouths

hummm

wow she looks like Joan Rivers.

rudynjudyjudy

thats one hot BJ,you can say it here but not there? put the softwear chip on dipsmit

Jim in Cali

I'm not a huge fan of these organizations but I support them in this case. Its not even funny so why is this being aired on CNN? NO wonder CNN has no ratings.

Dave

I hate to inform the PTA this but no normal kid is watching CNN on New Years Eve. NONE!

brainscan