Kathy Griffin

Blasted for Oral Sex

Antics On CNN

1/2/2013 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0102_cooper_kathy_01
Kathy Griffin
was obscene and unhinged with Anderson Cooper on CNN's New Year's Eve Live ... so claims an angry Parents Television Council.

The Prez of the PTC tells TMZ ... Griffin "has shown increasing contempt for the audience ..." referring to her multiple attempts to offer Anderson a BJ just after the ball dropped in Times Square.

Tim Winter goes on ... "The onus is now on CNN.  Either the network has a policy that allows its on-air talent to fondle a co-anchor's genitals, or it has a policy that forbids such conduct."

Winter also says he's not buyin' the whole, "The-kids-in-bed" argument, because New Year's Eve is the night kids stay up.

Me Too

Ok, let me say I watched that mess for about ten minutes and was like this is a train wreck. Once, maybe twice, it would have been funny that she try and "service" cooper on air- but after that it was like, WTF this is so awkward I turned the channel. She's like the inappropriate friend we've all had to cut ties to because they just don't know when to stop.

jayarby

She's a vulgar pig who looks like a drag queen. All that, and she's not funny either.

me

They work for Clinton News Network. What else would you expect?

YungOne

Any other man wouldn't have stopped her.

Wow ...

I am a fan! Love her, Chelsea and Whitney. Kathy and Anderson are friends, he knows what she is all about, as does CNN. She has co-hosted with Anderson for years. Change the channel people, if you don't like her. If however, she was the only host on New Years, perhaps I would agree and say she needs to tone it down.

Vote2012

She is a pig...and she is not funny....any person who finds her funny suffers from a mental disorder

Kaveman

Kathy Griffin is so nasty I can't even force myself to watch the video.

lauren

F**k ptc

J4X

Winter has a pissy diaper. Call the whaambulance.

rudynjudyjudy

SHUT down for profit arms sells that the networks push and maybe your kid won`t grow up to get thier head blown off by a arms dealer sells curves.Lead and guns everywhere gettos coast to coast and the 1%er`ss telling every kids if they get good grades they also can die in a unwinnible war to endo all wars for the stockholders in the worldwide arms sells race to death

Moonbeam

I'm glad I changed channels before seeing that. She seemed a bit "manic" in her behavior that night, and in an interview I saw shortly before and after, as if she's just trying to hard these days. Anderson Cooper is a respected journalist with a serious reputation, CNN is a serious news station, and her antics were just too over the top and inappropriate for Times Square -- it is not a Las Vegas nightclub. Plus, children do often stay up until midnight on New Year's Eve.

Hollywierd_gurl

Totally disgusted!!! Save it for your act...that I will not be paying to see either.

Maddimazing

Call me gross all you want...but I thought that was hilarious. Kathy knows just how to make Anderson squirm and I love it!
PTC needs to get over themselves and get that stick out of their ass!

Meanie

Gross classless puta.

Majestik

How come the PTC counsil isn't all over "Keeping up with the Kardashians"? Why isn't this counsil on about "TEEN MOM" why isn't this counsel on about "16 and pregnant", why isn't this counsel on about "JERSEY SHORE" ????. They won't go after shows that are making money because they are getting pay offs to STFU. This is the same group that trashed "WRESTLING" which is a scripted soap opera claiming their storylines were corrupting the youth of America. Oh REALLY? I guess glorifying sex tapes, glorifying children out of wedlock, I guess glorifying drugs and alcohol is not as bad as LEWD BEHAVIOUR, huh?