Kim K.

Sex Tape Sales Erupt

After Baby News

1/2/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0101_kimk_sextape_compositeKim Kardashian's sex tape sales have exploded since Kanye West told the world they're expecting ... TMZ has learned.

We spoke to the folks at Vivid Entertaintment -- which owns 'Kim K. Superstar' -- and discovered lots of Kim's fans are celebrating the baby with umm ... visual aids.

Vivid says video-on-demand purchases of the sex tape have spiked 80% since Sunday night ... the fattest increase they've seen since Kim's wedding to Kris Humphries.

Further, Kanye's been boosting biz for months now. We're told overall sales of Kim's sex tape -- be it VOD, online, or DVD -- have steadily increased every month since he and Kim hooked up last Spring.

So, the real winner in the whole Kimye baby hysteria -- Ray J!

Dude, just keeps raking in those sex tape dollars.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

skeyehi

She's an f'n whore

akabah

She doesn't look like that now

Catrina

Why is this tape such a huge deal??? She's a dead fish in bed!

AlanJames22

Cooper. I see what you mean... Eric`s bl0g is amazing, on sunday I got themselves a Land Rover Defender after earning $4039 this past four weeks and even more than 10 grand last month. this is definitely my favourite work I've ever done. I actually started nine months/ago and almost straight away was earning over $81, per-hour. I follow the details here, www.FLY38.com

Mike

Everybody wants a video of Kim's butt before it becomes 4 foot wide.

AlanJames22

like Karen implied I am amazed that any body able to make $8398 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you read this web page www.FLY38.com

Mike

When Kanye is having sex with Kim, is he fantasizing about Taylor Swift?

PokerStar

She must be so proud of that tape. Wait until she has to explain it to her kid someday. But then again, she has no shame. lol

Nicol_Luna21

Im I the only person on earth who hasnt seen this tape yet:(

Jen

But that's all she was ever good for to begin with...

kellie

Ewwww why!?!? Why would anyone want to see that nasty whore?

Tony192

Why buying this video when its free everywere in the internet, I got the DVD from a friend of mine and I just tossed out after watching it. Its not that bad ass DVD anyways, you an tell she doesn't even know how to ****.

Piper

This is bull****. No one pays for that old Video 'cause it is everywhere for free!

anet

kim k superstar sex tape? more like a dead fish. kim k lazy lay......

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9