Miley Cyrus on Photog Death

Don't Blame Justin ...

'This Was Bound to Happen'

1/2/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0102-miley-justin-bieber-getty
Miley Cyrus says the photographer who was hit and killed by a car should've known better because ... "Your mom teaches you when you're a child not to play in the street."

Miley unleashed a series of angry tweets over the death of the photog -- who was taking pics of Justin Bieber's car at the time.

Miley says, "It is unfair for anyone to put this on to Justin's conscious as well! This was bound to happen!"

She goes on to say, "The chaos that comes with the paparazzi acting like fools makes it impossible for anyone to make safe choices."

Miley also seemed to call for new paparazzi laws and added, "Wasn't Princess Di enough of a wake up call?! "

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Hereforrihanna

Ohhhhh

zzyzx

Nobody is blaming him you idiot.

futuregamer

You could die doing anything but dude that must suck to die taking pictures of justin biebers car!

Sarah

Like how she says it's unfair to put this on Justin's conscious, then goes on to reference it as a "paparazzi/JB accident" instead of just an paparazzi accident. And no, Miley, obviously Diana wasn't a "wake up call", seeing as it was 15 years ago and very little has changed.

People Annoy Me

It isn't Justin's fault....I don't think anyone's actually blaming Justin for this..

futuregamer

I guess if thats what he loved doing

still2easy

She is a no talent skank

futuregamer

I wonder what the pictures are worth now

Southerngal

Good for her. I am glad she is speaking her mind and telling us how she really feels about the entire situation. At least she's being honest! I love reading my daily celebrity blogs but it is not worth people dying over! The whole thing is fvckd up. But I do agree that something like this was bound to happen. Sad as it is!

Marc

What did your mother teach you, Miley? From your actions, it is questionable.

Observer999

I haven't seen a single thing blaming Bieber in any way whatsoever. He wasn't in the car even, for heaven's sake. Everything I've seen blames the pap himself or the whole culture of paparazzi'ing (or whatever it's called). The celebs have a right to go out, drive around, live their lives however they want. If some moron is gonna run across a busy street to get the 3,000th picture of some boy's car, then he's assuming the risk and the blame.

futuregamer

I guess tmz isnt making fun of this?

FU TMZ

Don't like her much, but she's 100% right.

Luna

Im tired of celebs bitching about the paparazzi. They have money, nice homes and dont have to worry about making rent . But the get all up in arms because someone wants to take their picture.

futuregamer