Rihanna

Back in the Passenger Seat

... with Chris Brown

1/2/2013 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0102_brown_rihanna_fameflynetAnd just like that ... Rihanna's back where it all started ... Chris Brown's passenger seat.

The on-again couple relived their past earlier today in L.A., where they picked up some refreshments -- including an Icee -- at a gas station convenience store.

You'll recall, Rihanna was riding shotgun back in 2009 when CB unleashed a ferocious beatdown on her face -- but today, she was nothing but smiles.

Oh yeah, that red sweatshirt she's wearing is Chris' clothing line -- Black Pyramid.

Hope Part 2 works out better.

1004_chris_brown_rihanna_footer'

chavez552

Give it time.. She will get beat again and no one will feel sorry for her this time.

CoconutScrimp

Whatever with Chris Brown, but RiHOnna is a bumb bish!

Watch her make it bidness once Chris whoops that ass again.

Jballs

First B1tch

Voiceofreason

Both such ugly people!

Majestik

Well, I'll just say this, He was with Karruche Tran for two years, NO business about smacking anyone around. If Rihanna has forgave him, then whatever, my problem is, if he loses it again and slaps her silly and she has to file a report, I'm NOT supporting her. I've been there, did that in 1981, dude thought nothing of putting his hands on me and throwing me across the room. It was his first and ONLY time. I would NEVER allow that again, with anyone and I've been married for 30+ years, if THIS man hit me, laid his hands on me in any way, I'd dump his azz too.

bashley

That's a really bad job at photoshopping Chris's head in the car.

Meggie24

So do you think she'll want purple or white lining in her casket? Do you think she'll want the mortician to put nude or red lipstick on her? Will she want to wear her hoop earrings or her studs? Has she picked out her final resting outfit yet? She might want to start making those kinds of plans now.

Lee

Ya just can''t cure stupid!!!

missleah77

I luv it!!!! She obviously has a forgiving heart... and doesn't dwell on the past.... she moves on...IN HAPPY FOR THEM WHATEVER THEIR SITUATION MAY BE....

chefadam

Smart hoe is carrying a derringer.

Menace to society

A great face for a backhand

kperr

Sad.

brainscan

Maybe there is a part of Rihanna that likes being abused, victim forever...

Tmzfan

What a telling photo. It's erie.

lynkel

And how is this news. of domestic of domestic violence it will ha it will happen again for her you watch I need to go to Vegas and put money on this bet