Rihanna

Back in the Passenger Seat

... with Chris Brown

1/2/2013 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0102_brown_rihanna_fameflynetAnd just like that ... Rihanna's back where it all started ... Chris Brown's passenger seat.

The on-again couple relived their past earlier today in L.A., where they picked up some refreshments -- including an Icee -- at a gas station convenience store.

You'll recall, Rihanna was riding shotgun back in 2009 when CB unleashed a ferocious beatdown on her face -- but today, she was nothing but smiles.

Oh yeah, that red sweatshirt she's wearing is Chris' clothing line -- Black Pyramid.

Hope Part 2 works out better.

1004_chris_brown_rihanna_footer'

Majesty

Kudos to the both of them !!! **** what the public

Smarg

Yo Harvey,why don't you run the pic of RiRi's beat up face??

youdontknowme

Why do yall keep bringing this sh*t up? Geez. I bet you haters done something worse in your life. In fact, I guarantee that most of you guys boyfriends beat you up too. It's about forgiving. If she loves him, that's her business. Ya'll need to find your own business to own.

youdontknowme

Go on ahead and dislike that and hate my comment too. Just know they're together and not a mf hater can change that. Guys tripping over air. They don't care!

w

That is the worse photo shop I have ever seen, did you pay for this TMZ, you got trolled lmao. morons.

look at how bad that is, they could of at least smudged the edges of his head to blend in a little and maybe shape it to the right size, it's all disproportionate!

youdontknowme

Fyi, this is not photoshopped.

DaveT

Have they arrested Rihanna for assaulting Chris yet?
How 'bout that picture of Rihanna where she **isn't** beat up?
No black eyes, no swelling, tiny marks and a bloody lip from her own teeth, smaller marks on her face than I've seen on my nieces and nephews after a day's play on the camping trips ;)
Want to see what a face **really** looks like when it's been beat?
Look at the pic of Gabriel Aubry after Halle's new thug beat him.
That's what a **real** beating looks like, compare it to the pic of Rihanna, you know...the pic where she **isn't** beaten :D

Stephanie Rittel

Just another stupid woman that feels she should be abused and put down by a man.

People Annoy Me

"Oh, and this is the spot where I smacked your head against!"
I seriously am feeling Deja vu about this. It's just a matter of time...I have high hopes he doesn't beat her again, but I honestly doubt it.

Paddy

WHEN (not IF) he smacks her around AGAIN, I'm gonna have a very hard time feeling sorry for her. Sometimes you just cant fix STUPID

DaveT

Sad that Chris keeps taking back a verbally and physically abusive woman.
But then it's common for abused men to take the abusive woman back since abusive women can be quite masterful at manipulating their victims into thinking it's their fault.

tleeg

Maybe next time he will put her in the hospital...then shell learn.

LK

SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND PIFFF !
WHAT A CRAPPY SONG !!!!

Scott Levy

I'll laugh my ass off when that savage douchebag beats her up again. She must want that to happen.

Diamond Goddess!

Awww... they're jus' feelin' overshadowed by the spawn of Kimye!
(LOLs!!!)