Bronson Pelletier

PEEING in the Airport!!

[VIDEO]

1/2/2013 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0102-wicked-piss-tmz

Bronson Pelletier can't deny it anymore -- the 'Twilight' actor definitely took a leak right in the middle of LAX last month ... and there's video to prove it.

In the video, an airport employee approaches Pelletier ... and then he stumbles around, whips out his penis and starts peeing ... for a very LOOONG TIME!

Interestingly, the airport employee stands by patiently waiting for Pelletier to finish ... until police show up to arrest him.

TMZ broke the story ... Pelletier was busted for public intoxication at LAX after getting thrown off a flight for being too drunk.

Witnesses said Pelletier urinated at the gate moments after he was removed from the plane, but the actor had insisted he did no such thing.

A rep for Pelletier tells TMZ ... Bronson realizes he has issues, and will be entering a treatment program for addiction in the near future.

sophiastormy

Nasty

eivissa

This guy is having a 'Black Out'. That is why he is denying the last one. They do these things and don't remember.
I have heard of this happening when people take Ambien and drink and do other drugs. They are unconsious but yet they walk around like they are awake and do some serious damaging things yet do not remember anything.
~
I am so lucky I never did drink and do drugs and . I hope my kids stay away like I did. I pray every day they say no.

tonywestspeaks!

What a loser!

Ca2Az

What an idiot. If I was there with my children present, I would beat the f out of him.

lynn

lol that's priceless...gives new meaning to the phrase "piss drunk".

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

He has the right to piss! Better to be pissed off than pissed on!

Bossy Potato

That's really disturbing. And sad. He has a serious addiction and needs help badly. Addicts have no regard for people around them. I feel bad for the people who witnessed that at the airport! So fu(ked up.

phil

..uhm, wonder if he is hung...lol

Joe Aring

I wonder who got to put his penis away since he was cuffed! lmao!

Poopface

Blackout. this one time i was accused of pissing in a closet.
Now I know I WOULD NEVER do that. BUT...there were several witnesses so I pretty much had no choice but to believe it. How very embarrassing. I just sat there and was like...how the hell could i do that? The moral of the story is I dont drink anymore. Smell of alcohol makes my stomach turn anyway...

Tasha

How embarrassing.

Notaparazzzi

winner winner chicken dinner

Vallynn

everyone's got a camera, surreal, but also kind of depressing...

Northerner

the guy behind him should have gave him a nice hard kick to the nutz!
where does this dumbass get off taking a piss in an airport? i have never been so drunk to ever have done something so damn stupid in my life.
i wish i had been there i would have went up to him, knocked him off his feet and rub his face in his own piss!

hollywood should start blackballing these dumbass actors for pulling this sort of stuff! you didnt see old school actors doing stupid **** like this, they had class.

Anonymous

I find it interesting that the cop never gave him a command or opportunity to put his hands behind his head or anything at all. There was no resistance whatsoever. Looks like brutality to me. I'm not condoning urinating in public, but that security guard was aggressive. Now we know why the dude was crying like a baby. He was thrown down on the ground and landed directly on his willy wonka. Seems a bit much when the officer could have cuffed him while he was standing upright.