Britney Spears

Worth WAY More

Than You

1/3/2013 3:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103_britney_spears_article_money
In case you're wondering ... Britney Spears is loaded ... in a good way.

The judge in Britney's conservatorship case issued an order -- obtained by TMZ -- which says just SOME of Britney's assets total more than $27 million ... and that's as of Jan 1, 2011.  As you know, she's made a bundle since then -- including $15 mil on "X Factor."

On top of that ... Britney has several trusts which are worth many millions of bucks and are not reflected in the judge's total.

F our lives, right?

JimmyCrapCorn

They need to get her off the crazy meds and keep her out of the sun. She's gpt dead eyes and is aging rapidly.

Kelly

She looks terrible.

spectator72

I will not tease or make fun of this woman

Kelly Berning is so cute

bitchfistcomics.com

Too bad KFed gets his cut for alimony .

ummm?!

It's too bad all of Britney's "handlers" won't allow her to retire to a quite life and enjoy raising her boys. She's forced to be the bread-winner for everybody. Including her deadbeat ex-husband, his kids and the baby mamas to them. I wish her only the best.

Sean

Hmmm...at least I am not a bi-polar, drug addicted, borderline retarded, medicated puppet.

crojasr

I'd say **** your lives, TMZ, I'm very happy the way I live :)

Nobrows

How does this happen? The world is upside down. Scientists cannot afford to take their family out for a nice meal, and "artists" are treated like Gods. Ridiculous.

furious cupcakes

I thought she'd have way more than 27mil to her name. she's been working since she was 15, she is one of the artists at the top, she has CONSTANTLY toured... and only 27 mil? That's chump change for todays standards no?

KicksandGiggles

That kind of $$ and whacked out. The boyfriend is quietly setting himself up for life I am sure.

Good riddance!

Oh, she could very well be worth 10X that, but I'd have to file that away in the 'things could be worse, but they could be a lot, lot better too' category.

john

Who cares how much money she is worth. She is drug addled whore. Once Daddy is no longer her conservator she will be back on the crack and shaving her head, melting down, and selling her p*ssy for money.

Hohan

Never in the history of artistic endeavour has such little talent generated such wealth.That, in itself, is an accomplishment to be admired.

News Flash

Yes, F our lives!

DaveT

....♫ can't buy me loooo-hoooove, loooo-hoooove can't buy looo-hooove ♫