Jessica Alba

Back on All Fours!

1/3/2013 6:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0102_jessica_alba_fameflynet

Jessica Alba celebrated the new year by rockin' a skimpy orange bikini which highlighted her bootyful round backside and her perky, taut front side in Cabo on Wednesday.

It's been eight years -- and two kids -- since she infamously bronzed her glorious God given talents in this amazing shot from 2005, butt we still gotta ask ...

0102_jessica_alba_butt_bauerThe 31-year-old actress is one hot mama.

kisstheringfool

Wow

madman-stephan

Sweet, sweet caaaandy!

Bu

TMZ you are insulting to women everywhere!

ria

No azz. No waist. Shape like a box.

LK

MORE LIKE EWWWW !
THESE R NOT VERY FLATTERING PIC'S.

Kris Jenner and Kim K = money hungry plastic sellouts.

Kim Kardashian is a homewrecker. Shocker.

Kanye cheated on his ex fiancé with Kim, when she caught Kanye on his phone looking at a naked pic of Kim that she sent. He said "I cant control what people send me." This according to the ex fiance herself. google it. Then Amber Rose said, Kanye cheated on her with Kim when she was with Reggie. and then Kris Humphries suspected of Kanye as well when Pimp Kris referred to West as "close friend of the family" "kim has known him for a long time." then Kanye and Kim said "the timing was never right."

so....as much as they always seemed to be into each other...once a cheater, always a cheater? I guess they are perfect for each other. but they aint' gonna last!

lolzatyou

I want to lick that fat monkey that's hanging out there in that first picture

chefadam

I propose that you change TMZ to JAB. I would visit this site much more often as i would get to look at her butt all the time, which quite frankly puts me into my happy place. Thanks JAB!

KanyeWest

She's a good girl

chefadam

Oh yeah, that is very insulting to women, stop that.

manbearpig

never quite understood the fuss over this broad.-still don't.
she is built like an anime character. not impressed.

j

???

Is that a C-Section scar?

Did she have a C- Section delivery?

BIG BEAR

I would even have to tie a 2 by 4 too my ass not to fall in that gaping hole/holes

M

Normally she would be attractive, but her conceded attitude makes her ugly. She thinks she is the sh*t and it comes across in almost everything she does. Her concededness is so thick, you could cut it with a knife. She may be pretty on the outside, but she's a cold ugly biatch on the inside. If she was a fish, I'd throw her back.

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

I didn't know Flat Pancake as s was in now it's a big change from Kim's Cow as s!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments