Kathy Griffin

Who Wouldn't Try to Kiss

Anderson Cooper's Penis?

1/3/2013 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

010213_kathy_griffith_launch
For the first time ever, Kathy Griffin might actually have a good point -- telling TMZ, of course she tried to kiss Anderson Cooper's penis on New Year's ... because who wouldn't??? IT'S ANDERSON COOPER!!!

Kathy was out in NYC yesterday -- with her boyfriend -- when we asked about her infamous penis-smooching escapade while hosting the New Year's Eve countdown on CNN with Anderson Cooper.

Kathy didn't try to minimize it either, telling us, "I've hit on [Anderson] many times."

It must be his laugh.

ibjujub

"Who Wouldn't Try to Kiss
Anderson Cooper's Penis?"
No I wouldn't, and I surely wouldn't hang out with an unfunny comedian who looks like a cross-dresser.

ibjujub

Cooper, you are now the butt of Kathy's jokes. LOL! Nice career change.

Sincerity

I really miss comediennes like the late Phyllis Diller. Her stage outfits may have been simply "OUTRAGEOUS" but underneath, she possessed "MOTHER WIT" and "CLASS"!!! Kathy Griffin should hookup with Katt Williams. The both of them have little or no "DECORUM" and have "MORPHED" into "JOKES" rather than telling them. Her relevance is approaching that of a "USED PIECE OF TOILET PAPER"!!! IT'S TIME OF "FLUSH" HER!!!

scandal@ungibungi.com

She is a disgusting media whore, and NOT funny.

Kitkat

I couldn't even watch it because of her. She is awful to listen too and look at. I would rather listen to my mother-in-law for an hour than watch Kathy for 3 minutes. And my mother-in-law is wackos.

Allupinyourearhole

Its weird to me because I find her to have a great sense of humor which makes her rather hot...and I dont really ...not really into WHITE women...but this one I'd hang with for a while...talk your ass off girl..I like it.

Keittab

I know Anderson Cooper is embarrassed by all of this, who wants that kind of attention especially in front of his peers. It's ashame Cathy had to soo

What You Really Want To See

Thank God she never died from urine running rampant in her body post plastic surgery. It's much funnier watching her death live in slowmo... I hope she does not keep us waiting too long for Act 3. I love a good death scene.

Raejean

I remember her when she had a career.

baybek8s

Does Kathy realize she could have cost Anderson his job. What a silly witch!

acdude

He is gay. That was the joke. He and Kathy. Have been friends for many years. I'm sure it was planned. Ahead.

mary

The reason I didn't think Kathy Griffin was funny is because I really like Anderson Cooper. She would not do this to someone who was straight - she was making fun of Anderson's sexuality and knew he would find her advances repulsive. He's such a nice guy and I used to like her but that turned me off.

madmelly

i used to respect Anderson, but after he had his daytime talk show i think he is a judgmental snob. And to think i bought his book, never again. As far as Kathy goes, she's trash always was always will be.As a parent we let our kids stay up for the ball drop, watch the super bowl, and the world series. Come on people class it up for the kids

iguane

The 1st time I saw her was on an episode of Seinfeld. Didn't find her funny at all then and it hat been downhill ever since.

What a totally annoying person!

Connecticut Sam

They are both sick animals who should be in a Zoo.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments