Leonardo DiCaprio

Jonah Hill

Gets My Leftovers

1/3/2013 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

010212_jonah_tablet
Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill spent the holidays with a boatload of the hottest women on Earth -- which can only mean one thing ... Leo gets first dibs. The bright side ... Leo's leftovers are all 10s.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Georgiagirl

I like Jonah in the package he came in. He's funny, smart, he's a very talented actor and he happens to be over weight. What really matters is I thought he was adorable from the first time he opened his mouth even after I had seen his size. Gosh so many people hate fat people for no other reason than they are fat. He's a funny guy what does it matter how he looks?

DaveT

I'm thinkin' he ain't complain' much ;)

rebecca

jonah hill is gross

Stacy

Jonah looked good when he slimmed down, but looks like he's back at the fat farm now, Sad.

DaveO

What a hypocrite loser Leonaro is. He snuggles up to Al Gore with global warming/cimate change issues, hams for the camera for encouraging Americans to go green, buy electric cars, go solar, leave a small carbon footprint, ete. Leonardo then charters a large jumbo jet for the holidays that spews an enourmous amount of carbon pollutants that "heat up the atmosphere" in the name of fun and debouchery. How many human beings on this planet did he cause illnes and death due to his shenadigans? Leonardo, if you're going to preach to citizens of earth to prevent environmental issues, then practice it as well. you're not any beteer than the average person, though you may think so.

DaveO

ANNA MARIE

LEO, I HOPE U GOT MY MESSAGE,I WAS THE FIRST TO SAY HAPPY NEW YEAR'S 2013. I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF A LEFTOVER, I'M FIRST. NOT INTO SLOPPY SECONDS.CONGRADULATIONS ON UR MOVIES,HARD WORK. I MET SOMEONE TODAY-WHO LOOKED JUST LIKE UR FRIEND,IF IT WAS HIM,COME ON BACK I'M READY NOW. UR WOMAN ON THE YACHT-R NO COMPARISON TO ME.BELIEVE MEI AM ALL THAT.IT WOULD B NICE TO MEET U BEFORE U GO TO CALIFORNIA.MAKE MY DAY-LIKE SCAREFACE U KNOW MR.PACCINO.WELL UR FRIEND KNOWS WHERE I AM.WAITING.

kgg

I've always thought Leo is a great actor. But on the flip side, he also seems like a total skeeze.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2