Sofia Vergara

BREAST NYE

Fight Ever!!!

1/3/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photo

Sofia Vergara Wardrobe Malfunction -- nipple slipSofia Vergara's strapless gown lost a New Year's Eve fight -- but every guy in the party won when one of her glorious boobs popped out of the dress in the middle of the scuffle.

Sofia and her fiance Nick Loeb were partying inside the Miami nightclub Story when the pushing and shoving started -- reportedly with some people at a table next to theirs.

Sofia jumped in to try to break up the fight, got bumped to the ground ... and that's when her gown -- which was already holding on for dear life (below) -- released its precious cargo.

0103_sofia_vergara_splash_article
The "Modern Family" star wasn't hurt in the brief melee ... but Nick reportedly suffered a few bruises while struggling with security.

Happy boob year!

Shaunie

I can't understand anything this woman says

Vernon P. Alarcon

4. I mean.......mmmmmmmm.......I bet her leche tastes like a sweet cuba libre - know what I mean? know what I mean?

♥TMZ but ...

she loves to flaunt her assets
unfortunately that is all she has
and they have an expiry date

Gretel

She's gorgeous but in that dress I think it would take a lot less for the girls to come out for a breath of fresh air. If I looked like her I think I'd find a nude beach and walk back and forth all day long.

furious cupcakes

Cocaine will do that to you.

Logan

I hate when TMZ gets exclusives on pics like this. It just means we will only see large black bars across the pics with no hope of ever seeing more. The regular pictures of her in her dress are hotter than than the black bar picture.

Wema Enofe

Please do you mind liking and sharing my photo. I am in a photo competition for a trip to nyc for a major plus size modeling event and I would really appreciate all the support I can get. everyone just have to like the picture to vote!!!!. Thank you in advance and Happy New Year

bitchfistcomics.com

More stories/pictures like this please.

Fat Matt

No TMZ, Happy boob year only applies when a boob is shown, not some disappointing black censor bar in place of a boob.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I would enjoy watching her with a big dick thrusting between her hot breasts mmmmmmmm. Hot little slut, too bad her man can't keep her under control.

Silly boy

Nice one

ana

happy bobo sofia

kg the bunnyguard

Harvey you can kill multi people with one round of double OO buck shot shot out of a shot gun not an assault rifle

kg the bunnyguard

Why didnt Jenny add a man of color to her mix would that have been too much for TV or what

RIMELDO QUINTO

Sofia Vergara, is Behaving like a Crack Head, or Cocaine addic. BE PRUDENT CLASSLESS PERRA.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments